Hubbard to Iowa!!!

I decided to look at the Nebraska boards to see if there was any clarity there on Hubbard. There is barely any bball discussion going on at all. I know Iowa fans aren't always positive on the forums, but wouldn't it be reassuring to know that a program has rabid fans year 'round?

So is Hubbard the hush, hush, secret PLAYER that no one knew about that Fran was referring to? The reason that Glover was informed to cancel his trip, or is that kid still a hush until further notice?

Here is my offer; you post as much on here as I post on cyclonefanatic...ok? Deal?

Done. Now go home and get your shine box!

Easy there tough guy.

I guess I fail to understand why I can't celebrate an Iowa signing just because I'm an Iowa State fan. I seriously find this to be great news, maybe for different reasons, but still great.

Last edited:
Imma go over to cyclone fanatic with the screen name of RandyBrown. I'll be sure to pipe up anytime someone posts about their children or having a new baby. "Great news, for different reasons, but still great!"

Easy there tough guy.

I guess I fail to understand that I can celebrate an Iowa signing just because I'm an Iowa State fan. I seriously find this to be great news, maybe for different reasons, but still great.

Nah,just marveling at how pathetic it is for a rival fan to hang around a board like this on Holy Saturday,just to make snide,obnoxious comments.
I would say the same to any Hawk fan hanging around the clone message boards.
Get a life,ok?

I decided to look at the Nebraska boards to see if there was any clarity there on Hubbard. There is barely any bball discussion going on at all. I know Iowa fans aren't always positive on the forums, but wouldn't it be reassuring to know that a program has rabid fans year 'round?
They only care about two things over there. The FB team and whoever else is winning.

Nah,just marveling at how pathetic it is for a rival fan to hang around a board like this on Holy Saturday,just to make snide,obnoxious comments.
I would say the same to any Hawk fan hanging around the clone message boards.
Get a life,ok?

Sorry for wasting a little time on my phone while I get my oil changed. You don't honestly think people aren't snickering all over the place about this, do you? I mean, it's just too perfect.

Latest posts