Hubbard Gone?

GoState1028

Don't shoot the messenger because I'm an ISU fan or anything, but I'm hearing and have seen a lot of rumors that Anthony Hubbard is leaving Iowa. I don't have the reason, but it seems to be very real.

0511-0904-0419-5851_Boy_Enjoying_Popcorn_while_Watching_a_Movie_clipart_image.jpg

so you could shoot the messenger?

im hearing rumours that CPR is leaving ISU to coach Mississippi State.

It's on the rivals site. Someone there claims it is 100% accurate. Seems like the reason is unknown though.

Don't shoot the messenger because I'm an ISU fan or anything, but I'm hearing and have seen a lot of rumors that Anthony Hubbard is leaving Iowa. I don't have the reason, but it seems to be very real.

No one here is going to shoot you...unless Anthony Hubbard is in here?

I could be completely wrong, but it 'seems' to be real. Honestly, it sucks if it's true. I think it's a shame a kid who was given so many chances to redeem himself would blow it one last time. Hopefully this isn't true.

I could be completely wrong, but it 'seems' to be real. Honestly, it sucks if it's true. I think it's a shame a kid who was given so many chances to redeem himself would blow it one last time. Hopefully this isn't true.

How does it "seem" to be real? Because it was on one message board that got it from another message board?

I think the bold part is the key here. People who want to believe it are running with this even with nothing to back it up simply because it is a guy who has a past.

Last edited:
How does it "seem" to be real? Because it was on one message board that got it from another message board?

I think the bold part is the key here. People who want to believe it are running with this even with nothing to back it up simply because it is a guy who has a past.

Yes. This establishes it as a fact.

Hubbard is transferring to Iowa State guys. He got in trouble again and thought he would be a better fit with Hoiberg and thugs. :p

Did you ever consider what you are doing to the young man when you spread false, malicious rumors?

It is not the Cyclones. It is the Cyclowns. Let's make it a permanent name change. It fits you and your fan base so well.

Did you ever consider what you are doing to the young man when you spread false, malicious rumors?

It is not the Cyclones. It is the Cyclowns. Let's make it a permanent name change. It fits you and your fan base so well.

OMG GOOD ONE! You had a good/valid point and then you ruined it by making an unclever followup.

Latest posts