Hubbard Gone?

If he has to sit out a year for transferring he is going to be 28 yrs old before he plays....that is ridiculous. Get your Big Ten education and maybe, just maybe, you can go play in Europe for a while after college.

Fran has to be ******. He spent so much time defending this kid's character to all those who questioned this decision to let him on the team in the first place. Fran did so many interviews and spent so much time trying to get Hubbard a fair shake in the eyes of the fans...just terrible.

We've all talked about how important it is to have a winning season, or a jump toward it. I think this hurts a lot, he was going to be a big piece this year. Now, how does it impact the near future of recruiting, we will find out, but since so many people were hinging that success on wins and losses, well I don't know what to think.

Any recruites still available this late in the game? We signed Cartwright late last year...maybe find another diamond in the rough.

Any recruites still available this late in the game? We signed Cartwright late last year...maybe find another diamond in the rough.

Cartwright was end of May/early June.

We are mid-July now. It's going to be a miracle to pick somone up.
My thoughts are they will take a walk-on PG... maybe Murphy?

I think that people will forget about Hubbard really quick when they see how much Marble has improved.

The one thing that I can think of is that Hubbard was taking a math class over the summer... maybe that's the issue?

I blame Alford for this.

Leave Alford out of this. If Alford were here, Hubbard would have been lucky to be a 6th man because of how stacked the team would be. Alford left the program in great shape and Lickliter completely trashed it. We should get our money back from that guy.

It will be interesting to see what the real reason is for him leaving.

I sure lost respect for that young man. After all Fran and Iowa did for him...giving him a chance...supporting him...and he turns around and slaps them in the face.

Very immature and ungrateful of him.

Leave Alford out of this. If Alford were here, Hubbard would have been lucky to be a 6th man because of how stacked the team would be. Alford left the program in great shape and Lickliter completely trashed it. We should get our money back from that guy.

Good point, so it must be KOK's fault. :D

Latest posts