How's Everyone Feel About WBB Tonight?

Clark is box office. They'd be smart to put Iowa and Clark on every time they can. I just hope to see her play the same way with that care free green light to just do her thing out there. Such a breath of fresh air for the entire sport of hoops not just women.

I'm worn out.
Don't think I can handle this 30+ times.
I mean, I'm as invested in this pretty much as much as I am Hawkeye football.

My mood gets entirely too dependent on outcomes. It's irrational.

At least with this team...they are just so fun to watch. And even more fun this year. They have definitely added some dynamic.

That was fun! Hawks win. They looked like this was an early season game. Not in synch at times. Missed too many contested lay ups. Could have been a blow out. Tech showed great courage hitting contested 3’s down the stretch to stay in the game. Clark had a lot of points, but her floor game/assists was key.

Kylie Feurerbach showed a lot of promise

I do believe she will see a lot of floor time this season

That was a really intense and fun game to watch

Great lead into the incoming season

The crazy thing is that I don’t think Clark played that great of a game by Clark standards. She was off from 3 point land. She could have scored 50 plus if she had shot better. Her assists would have been higher if her teammates had made some layups. The stat I was most impressed with is that she only had one turnover. Last year she was a turnover machine. It’s insane that on a night she scores 44 and has 8 rebounds and 6 assists that I come away thinking it wasn’t a great game from her.

The crazy thing is that I don’t think Clark played that great of a game by Clark standards. She was off from 3 point land. She could have scored 50 plus if she had shot better. Her assists would have been higher if her teammates had made some layups. The stat I was most impressed with is that she only had one turnover. Last year she was a turnover machine. It’s insane that on a night she scores 44 and has 8 rebounds and 6 assists that I come away thinking it wasn’t a great game from her.
Couldn't agree more with every word you wrote. Nobody was shooting very well for Iowa most of that game. Kylie had herself a nice 6 pt spurt there that was really needed at the time. But beyond that nobody else could hit a jump shot and Clark coulda had 15 assists if others coulda just put the ball in the hoop.

Chalk up some of the poor shooting to early season non con game on a neutral site they are all unfamiliar with I suppose. It is exciting to think that as poorly as they played much of that game they still put up 80 on a really good team and won it. Clark easily coulda had 50 and it didn't look forced. She mighta took 4 or 5 shots I'd describe as situationally bad but that's not very many considering the volume she has. And you mentioned her only having 1 turnover. That is unreal. She keeps playing that well and good luck to the other teams. Iowa's not going to shoot that poorly very often

What a game. I kind of expected this to be an L? What was the line?

What is even more impressive is that they pulled this out without Marshall even scoring or Davis. One has to presume Marshall is going to get going at some point. She didn't really score in the first game either. That is going to be more of a benefit when she gets going. I didn't know if they were going to be able to contend again for a NC this year, but they seem to look the part.

Overall, it was an exciting game to watch & not to be disrespectful to women, but ya kind of forgot you were watching a women's game. It was really entertaining and I was really tuned in similar to watching an Iowa football or basketball game. For example, anticipating commercials getting over and back to the game.

Latest posts