How will you feel when Clowns are seeded higher than us?

ISU is set up nicely, they have pretty good talent. They have way better talent than to go 9-9 in the Big12 and only get a 6 seed. That is a top 10 team with Fred as coach, probably a 2 or 3 seed, and they win the Big12 regular season. I think Prohm got very little out of the talent he had.

Best thing that could happen in Clowntown is Prohm bolts for Bama, and they get Fred back.
Looks like ISU fans are worried about Iowa next year. We also get Pemsil and Nunge back from red shirts.

"With that being said, Iowa looks loaded next year. Only losing Baer, Cook will be back once the NBA scouts laugh at him. They get a couple nice recruits coming in. It could be a watershed year for the hocks."

As a side note, I got over to Cryclownfantastic to check out the melt down, and what do I see. A thread talking about @deanvogs that made me laugh. I haven't posted there in like 5 years as I was banned for being far to clever and smart to be allowed to post there. I am still in their head over there, heck even @BryceC was talking about me.
As a side note, I got over to Cryclownfantastic to check out the melt down, and what do I see. A thread talking about @deanvogs that made me laugh. I haven't posted there in like 5 years as I was banned for being far to clever and smart to be allowed to post there. I am still in their head over there, heck even @BryceC was talking about me.
giphy.gif

I completely disagree. When was the last time a P5 team won a conference tournament and stole a bid? It's extremely rare.

I agree about ISU. We do treat it differently. It doesn't change the fact that it's fun and that college sports in general at this point are a money grab. If you're going to pull a money grab on me, at least make it a heck of a lot of fun, which these tournaments can be.

I have heard CCGs in football and conference b-ball tourneys are a great time. I would guess it is a better event to attend than some of the NCAA first-round games.

Iowa State played 10 tourney teams in 18 conference games.

Iowa played 10 tourney teams in 20 conference games.

The big 10 is a better conference than the big 12 this year, but the myth that Iowa played a more difficukt schedule than Iowa State is just that.
Know what’s not a myth? The Big 10’s #8 team beat the Big 12 conference champ. Want more? Iowa is playing in Round 2. ISU is watching Round 2.

Iowa State played 10 tourney teams in 18 conference games.

Iowa played 10 tourney teams in 20 conference games.

The big 10 is a better conference than the big 12 this year, but the myth that Iowa played a more difficukt schedule than Iowa State is just that.
Iowa SOS: 23rd
ISU SOS: 25th

Bump. Like I said, the seasons were about equal up to today. After today, anyone who would rather take ISU season is a fool. Iowa with a shot at the Sweet 16, and ISU going home.
At least they will be home in time to watch the Iowa game tomorrow...and cheer for Tennessee. The only thing that can make this worse for ISU faithful is hearing all about Iowa for the next week...no more ISU basketball coverage necessary.

If only we could have played each other this year so we would know for sure which team is better. Or even play in the same end of season tournament and see who advances farther. Oh well. We can’t have everything.
OK, now you're just talkin' crazy.

What else are they going to talk about? The offseason...which they’re in...can be kind of boring.

Know what’s not a myth? The Big 10’s #8 team beat the Big 12 conference champ. Want more? Iowa is playing in Round 2. ISU is watching Round 2.
Know what isn’t a myth? The clowns played without their two best players against us in their loss and osu got a 6-9 player back two games before the ncaa game that made a huge difference for them.

Know what isn’t a myth? The clowns played without their two best players against us in their loss and osu got a 6-9 player back two games before the ncaa game that made a huge difference for them.

So ISU full strength lost to a middling B1G team. Got it.

i see the
Clone troll all pissy big12 champ couldn’t beat 8th place Big10 team...

I know you like to bend over backwards to blow the clowns, but it's kind of hard to call someone who played 27 minutes all season one of their best players and "missing".

Latest posts