How much will you give Iowa football if you win Mega Millions?

okeefe4prez

I would need to win first, but assuming I don't split with anyone, I think I would prolly give $10 million. Maybe $25 million, but would need to determine tax impact first. In return, I would demand we bring back O'Keefe.

**Crosses fingers**

I would need to win first, but assuming I don't split with anyone, I think I would prolly give $10 million. Maybe $25 million, but would need to determine tax impact first. In return, I would demand we bring back O'Keefe.

**Crosses fingers**

$5-$10 sounds about right.

I would donate to Iowa State with the stipulation that they can't re-brand again in my lifetime.

I'd simply buy season tickets.
50 yard line, bout 30 rows up.
Then I would buy a sweet RV, one of those fancy new condos in North LIberty I'm hearing all about and several parking spaces right behind the venue.
Also, even though I wouldn't want to sit up there, I'd buy a luxury suite just in case of inclement weather and to keep the buzz going.

Then I would buy Iowa Hawkeye Football | Basketball | Recruiting | HawkeyeNation.com from Miller.

Lastly, I would build a hotel in downtown Des Moines.

$5-$10 sounds about right.

Do you mean million or just five to ten bucks? Iowa needs a T. Boone. My tailgates would only have the finest Scotch served and I would demand a special hard liquor permit as well. I would purchase a 24 pack of Coors Light cans as well and offer them to the less fortunate at each game.

My donation would be to the bb program. I'd set up a line of credit for FM to smash as many chairs as needed.

**Crosses fingers**
How much would you donate to Northwestern?

**Crosses fingers**

$0 - Except the requisite amount to upgrade my duckets to outdoor club seating (indoor club and premium just seem too pretentious).

However, I would gladly give a couple $mill to NwU with the stipulations that THEY hire O'Keefe and must change Ryan Field back to **** Stadium.

Edit: Really?! D Y K E is a banned word. No wonder they renamed it.

$0 - Except the requisite amount to upgrade my duckets to outdoor club seating (indoor club and premium just seem too pretentious).

However, I would gladly give a couple $mill to NwU with the stipulations that THEY hire O'Keefe and must change Ryan Field back to **** Stadium.

Edit: Really?! D Y K E is a banned word. No wonder they renamed it.

Wait, we can't say ****?

What the ****? This is really ****ed up! I can't believe that **** is a ******* banned word! I mean isn't it biblical? What about ****? That's just slang for fecal matter.

Enough to get the court side seats from the guy that's wife was wearing good pants against Dayton. And enough to get 26 inch wiener served to me courtside by Barta himself every game.

10-15 million as long as they named something after me. I would also go to every home and away football plus bowl games. And go to most home basketball games, the non-conference tourney the Hawks play in every year, the B1G tourney every year and the Big Dance every year the Hawks make it.

10-15 million as long as they named something after me. I would also go to every home and away football plus bowl games. And go to most home basketball games, the non-conference tourney the Hawks play in every year, the B1G tourney every year and the Big Dance every year the Hawks make it.

You'd be in IC most of the brutal months of winter to attend most of the home basketball games? Sounds like a bad idea.

Just enough to get me good seats in Kinnick along with a nice place to park my tailgating vehicle. But since this would be an annual "donation" I would have to make some solid investments in order to be able to keep affording this luxury each year.

I'd just get whatever seats I wanted for football games. I'd donate a lot to my high school; they're working on plans to build a totally new athletics facility for football, track, baseball, and softball over the next year. It'd also be good for whenever they have to build a new school building, which isn't (relatively) too far down the road.

I'd also donate probably 25% of my actual winnings (after taxes) to the UI Children's hospital and UIHC (specifically for leukemia and Alzheimer's/dementia research).

Then I'd probably set aside a certain amount for the City of Corydon for them to use for city improvements, events, etc.

The rest would be for me to get myself squared away for the rest of my life.

You guys would be tracking my plane's # during coaching searches...and I would be the old guy in the swarm.

I would donate enough to make a section standing only...I mean you could sit down if you wanted but you couldn't ***** about the standers. And they'd be good seats too. I'd buy a house on Melrose across from the stadium and all my friends could tailgate there before stumbling over to the stadium to stand for four hours. I'd have a fast rail system built between IA city and Rochester so I could take that instead of driving since my minivan getting a lot of miles on it. The house would be for football weekends only.

enough to get rid of Sally Mason and a AD that will stand up to the President when they have to, someone like Dan Gable

Latest posts