How many TVs everybody have on?

hawkytalk

My wife thought I was crazy! I had 3 TVs going with the Hawkeye game on all three. On one of them,I had the VCR going to tape the game. That way,I could wander from room to room and not miss anything!

I am sorry for your loss and pass on my deepest sympathies to you in this difficult time of still using a VCR and having Cable in 2009...those people that thought we would have flying cars by now were way off!

Taping Hawkeye games, that brings me back to the days of my youth. Watched some of those games over 50 times.

Speak for yourself. My car flys.

Dolorian? Have you come back from the future to set things right between your dad and mom? what if your mom falls in love with you while your back from the future? what if future biff goes back to the past and introduces hoverboards into the 1980's? What if it all goes wrong and you don't get a sweet 80's toyota truck with a light bar on it?

Dolorian? Have you come back from the future to set things right between your dad and mom? what if your mom falls in love with you while your back from the future? what if future biff goes back to the past and introduces hoverboards into the 1980's? What if it all goes wrong and you don't get a sweet 80's toyota truck with a light bar on it?

Great Scott!

I've had mediacom and direct tv and they both suck. I'm now back with mediacom bc I didnt enjoy climbing on the roof to knock snow off the dish.

I just want U-Verse.. But my Dish does a good job for now.

And as far as a DVR goes, just google "Media PC" and build one of those. ;)

I had 2 on the game 40" HD in the family room where I could sit in my Lazyboy and 1 in the garage (standard 20") so I could watch when I needed a smoke. Think I spent most of the last qtr. in the garage.

I only had 1 tv on for the game and WHO on the radio. I believe the other tv had Hannah Montana on for the girls :)

Latest posts