How many TVs everybody have on?

I have Mediacon, and I have the HD box, which comes with a DVR. I will never not have a DVR again.

However, I do miss being able to go back and watch games whenever I want. I have all games from 2001-2005 on VHS, but since then with the DVR I have not kept any. Just recently lost the '08 PSU game to make room for '09 PSU, '09 Mich and MSU games. They take up a lot of space on the DVR when they are in HD, but that is the ONLY way to watch them!!!

I have all games from 2001-2005 on VHS, but since then with the DVR I have not kept any. Just recently lost the '08 PSU game to make room for '09 PSU, '09 Mich and MSU games. They take up a lot of space on the DVR when they are in HD, but that is the ONLY way to watch them!!!

DVR or VHS + coax cable + coax input on PC + Windows Media Center + free converting/editing software + H.264 = Never lose a game again.

[Oh, you said HD...this method loses a little quality, not much, but definitely not HD.]

Funny story: Somewhere among the tons of moving boxes I never get around to unpacking, is a leftover DVR I took with me when I moved. It still has the original full-length 2004 Iowa @ Wisconsin and 2005 Cap One broadcasts on it. I hope to God I find it and copy them to PC before the box gets too close to magnets, water, a mouse that eats electronics or who knows what.

Last edited:
I do the same thing. Any room with a TV that I think I might have to be in for whatever reason has the TV on. I can't miss a snap.

Latest posts