Rutgers 78 - 0

Illinois 41 - 8

Michigan State 32 - 23

Maryland 59 - 3

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-9_19-29-51.jpeg
    upload_2016-11-9_19-29-51.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm calling it 52-10. The lone touchdown will be a pick 6 or kick off return by King, so, offense = 3 after a fumble recovery on Michigan's 22 yard line.
(I picked Michigan as the team who will score the most points in this week's tie breaker over on the yahoo contest.)

Can someone find the thread from earlier in the year where I said 73-0 or 3? I stand by that, all these weeks later.

Home field advantage this year: 2-3

Wins against Miami (OH), ISU

Losses against NDSU, NW, WI

We don't have any sort of advantage in Kinnick anymore.

Michigan 38-0. Harbaugh never calls the dogs off.

I would be completely happy if we kept it to 2 touchdowns but that won't happen. Harbaugh knows the only threat he has to face is DK.

Last edited:
Iowa loses 76-14, with both TDs coming in garbage time against Michigan's injured players and cheerleaders (Harbaugh pulls his 3rd string early in the 4th quarter).

Iowa loses 76-14, with both TDs coming in garbage time against Michigan's injured players and cheerleaders (Harbaugh pulls his 3rd string early in the 4th quarter).

Iowa is not going to get garbage time; it's too late in the year for that. Harbaugh is trying to remove any doubt from the committe's mind about the playoffs.