How many points will Iowa score?

Giving up 23 to MSU and 28 to Colorado I'm thinking we score 17. That said knowing that they only allowed 10 to PSU I don't see 17 happening.

Regardless of the score two things will hold true. Harbaugh will still be an a**hole and I will still hate everything about Michigan.

I don't know what the score will be, but someone bet me $20 that Michigan would win by 50. I took that bet....
I have no idea what to guess. This team is not as bad as they have played and I just keep thinking that something is going to 'click' at any time......but then again, I'm the stupidest person in HawkeyeNation history....

I don't know what the score will be, but someone bet me $20 that Michigan would win by 50. I took that bet....
I have no idea what to guess. This team is not as bad as they have played and I just keep thinking that something is going to 'click' at any time......but then again, I'm the stupidest person in HawkeyeNation history....

I totally agree with this team not being as bad as they've played, but at the same time its hard not to imagine that things couldn't get worse on Saturday night.

63 - 17.
Hawks score 3 on opening drive. Crowd is rocking for about 3 minutes until Michigan rolls off 63 unanswered points. We get two touchdowns late after Michigan puts 3rd stringers in.

I'm calling right now. Coach fires Davis or Davis "steps down" before Monday. Little Ferentz gets OC spot, and looks like a genius for the Illini game and then we get another ass pounding against the Corn Holers

I predicted a Wisconsin upset...never left a game more frustrated...I am not sure this offense could move the ball on the City High JV team.

And then PSU happened, this offense is historically bad...Even with my Hawkeye blinders on...can't see them mustering more than 10 points....this one is gonna be UGLY.

45-7 Harbaugh is here to steal our souls. And he will.......thereby sealing the deal with Oliver Martin.

Double gut punch.

I think 0-10 points for Iowa. 45-70 for Michigan. Feel bad for our guys having to go out and try to execute the offensive game plan that GD gives them. I'll bet the parents of these kids aren't too happy about the situation their kids have been put in either.

Regardless of the score two things will hold true. Harbaugh will still be an a**hole and I will still hate everything about Michigan.

Guess I'm old school. I find Harbaugh refreshing as he plays to win for a full 60 minutes and thinks outside of the box when recruiting. Wish Iowa's coach had 10% of the fire of Harbaugh.

I'll always be an Iowa football fan, just not a fan of Ferentz and the most boring style of football in college.

If Iowa is within 42 points tomorrow at the end of the game I'll be very surprised.

Iowa might score 10. On the bright side, KF will use the entire play clock until about 5 minutes are left in the fourth quarter in an effort to minimize Michigan's scoring.

I'm calling it 52-10. The lone touchdown will be a pick 6 or kick off return by King, so, offense = 3 after a fumble recovery on Michigan's 22 yard line.
(I picked Michigan as the team who will score the most points in this week's tie breaker over on the yahoo contest.)
WANT TO SAY THIS LOUDLY!! AN EDGEY ATTACK LIKE MR.WADLEY WIDE AND THE KING OTHER SIDE WIDE.ATTACK AND GET CROWD WILD.BOXERS SAY WANT TO GO OUT ON SHEILD.HAWKS WILL FIGHT.CAP MUST ALSO JOIN FIGHT. HAWK TOUGH.GO HAWKS!!

Hawks either show up or get destroyed. Here's hoping they show up, and if they do I think they win 17-14. TD on King on Opening Kickoff sparks the team and the crowd immediately into it. King sets up another score with a pick or another kick return, and they ride Desmonds efforts to a gutsy, schlobber knocker, manhood type of win. That's my call. Or we will get crushed by 63-0. Here's hoping for 17-14.

In other words you think they can play better than they have.

After 9 games, we have a lot of evidence that says that they are what they are.

In other words you think they can play better than they have.

After 9 games, we have a lot of evidence that says that they are what they are.

lol.....Good grief, you are stupid.......blah, blah, blah you are exactly what is wrong with this country.:)

Latest posts