How in the World?!

LOL at the media holding people accountable. The media is there to sell stories and make money, not hold people accountable. Do you need the media to ask the "tough question" to understand what is going on? Why do you need your hand held in that matter. I don't need the media to hold people accountable, or to help form my opinion.

CAARHawk, please type out the three or four questions you want Ferentz to answer. I will pass them along to the Gazette's Hlas, who asks readers to send questions for him to ask Ferentz during the weekly press conference.

You're absolutely right. The lack of accountability thing has gone on far too long. Don't you always get tired of the media touting Ferentz's four top 8 finishes in the last 8 years, with the majority of the roster being Iowa kids? Well, it's time the media starts scrutinizing Ferentz's 4 NON-top 8 finishes in the last 8 years.

Also, why hasn't the Register or Gazette ever investigated why Ferentz is outsourcing some of these scholarships to kids from other states? Why can't we have a roster that is 100% Iowa kids? Does he not like Iowa kids?

And doesn't it ever bother you how the media is so quick to publish pictures of Iowa football players helping with the clean-up after the floods in Iowa City or the tornado in Parkersburg? Where were they after Katrina or the earthquake in Haiti? Since there wouldn't be Iowa media there, the football coaches probably figured it wasn't worth their time.

I think these are some of the first questions the Iowa media needs to ask. This whole thing stinks. If the media ever starts peeling away some of the layers, I'm not sure we'll like what we find with the Iowa football program.

Each year, I used to be able to count on wins against Wisky, Penn State, and Michgan State. They tried to run and run and ended up running into a Hawkeye "brick wall"

Wisky has learned. They spread out Iowa's "athletes" into one on one matchups.

These are major problems for the defense. Each game will be a struggle for the defense.

Edit: Norm has never solved Northwestern. How do you expect Norm to fix this?

Last edited:

Latest posts