Hosts on BTN Live just told Hawkeye fans to

okeefe4prez

buy tickets to Indianapolis. If we play like we played in that second half on Saturday, I ain't sure who is gonna keep us out.

Maybe. Possibly. The only thing certain is the laffy intended. Ah well, it goes like it goes. At least we have a decent trip to Evanston. Cigar King, and Michael Jordan's place in Longview. Or Longwood, or whatever the name of that crappy town is. A couple of decent steak places that have USDA Prime. None of them very well known in Chicagoland, which is fine by me.

One game at a time. This could be like 2009 where the hawks win those tough road games. But just like someone said, get players healthy and gameplan and take care of Pitt.

Pitt game is huge for momemtum as everyone knows, beat pitt, take care of NTexas and work on Wisky.

Wisconsin going to be pretty tough - lets get by Pitt first! :)
Way, way, way too early for that kind of talk. Wispondscum, Wildkittys, golden rodents,improved and talented Illinois team, plus cornshuckers all to play yet. Great win for Iowa fans but unless clowns go to a bowl this year nobody else in the country is caring.

Way, way, way too early for that kind of talk. Wispondscum, Wildkittys, golden rodents,improved and talented Illinois team, plus cornshuckers all to play yet. Great win for Iowa fans but unless clowns go to a bowl this year nobody else in the country is caring.

No one else in the country is going to care about that game even if ISU miraculously squeeks out 6 wins.

Meh, we're just so used to seeing stale. We finally see something that is competent and sit up in our chairs, stand up and cheer, walk round the room once or twice and sit back down. ... and damned if it isnt fun!

They said more than Iowa fans should buy tickets to Indy. To be fair, it was a social media question, and they said regardless if Iowa is playing in the game they should buy tickets because its a fun time.

buy tickets to Indianapolis. If we play like we played in that second half on Saturday, I ain't sure who is gonna keep us out.

That's not exactly what happened. .Someone tweeted them should Iowa buy tickets to the big game the way their playing,Glenn Mason said why not even if they aren't there you will still have a good time. No body said we were the front runner only that it is a toss up between 4-5 teams and Iowa was one of them. Can't believe how things change so quickly on this board,a lot of you had us losing our first two games and not going to a bowl now this. Wow.

I am ready for a championship! Iowa has a higher Sagarin than 9 of the 10 teams remaining on the schedule. The exception being the bad-gers. However Iowa plays well when they go to Wisconsin. They won 2 of the last 3 they played there. Probably 3 of 3 had Tony and Andy not been injured. I don't fear the team playing at Nebraska either these guys have won there too. The more aggressive play calling helps them against the mildcats. I think Illinois is a flash in the pan, Iowa beats up on them. The goofer game is at night in Kinnick. Iowa comes out motivated for revenge that game. I like Iowa's chances.

I'm excited to be 2-0 with two clean well played early season games under our belt. A little in-game adversity (injured key players/terrible gambles)...a little stress with a close game....couldn't be in a better position after 2 games. This game will give us an idea of contender or pretender. Win and we "can" contend although no imminent jury decision is coming soon. Lose and everyone goes back to chicken little mode lol

I am ready for a championship! Iowa has a higher Sagarin than 9 of the 10 teams remaining on the schedule. The exception being the bad-gers. However Iowa plays well when they go to Wisconsin. They won 2 of the last 3 they played there. Probably 3 of 3 had Tony and Andy not been injured. I don't fear the team playing at Nebraska either these guys have won there too. The more aggressive play calling helps them against the mildcats. I think Illinois is a flash in the pan, Iowa beats up on them. The goofer game is at night in Kinnick. Iowa comes out motivated for revenge that game. I like Iowa's chances.

Nick???

Latest posts