Horrible officiated game

I know the rules won't allow a ref to overturn a call that they make during the game. That being said, if Oturu makes the free throws to tie and then Minny wins it in overtime that would have been a crime. I would like each coach to have a challenge. You probably would hang on to it just for situations like Luks's last foul with the game on the line. I suppose if that rule was there then you would have to hope the refs can see they missed it and correct it. I thought Oturu simply lost his footing and went down and a ref thought he saw a push. I didn't see it.
Would not have been more of a crime than the non-timeout call from Brady Ellingson a few years ago that kept us out of the NCAA. I could hear him calling timeout thru the fucking TV.

Would not have been more of a crime than the non-timeout call from Brady Ellingson a few years ago that kept us out of the NCAA. I could hear him calling timeout thru the fucking TV.

It wasn't just that Ellingson called timeout, it was that the Gopher player (Jordan Murphy) who caused the jump ball was standing out of bounds (see below).

08_1003038856_20UCAG020917_43693357.JPG

Highway robbery in Minneapolis

Never to be forgotten

It wasn't just that Ellingson called timeout, it was that the Gopher player (Jordan Murphy) who caused the jump ball was standing out of bounds (see below).

08_1003038856_20UCAG020917_43693357.JPG

Just think, that call kept us out of the tournament that year and the MSU screw job in the Big 10 tournament kept us out of the tournament in Fran's 3rd year. If the team doesn't get unlucky in those two games, they make the tournament in 7 of the last 8 years.