Holy **** we are bad.

What the hell does JVB have to do....he played great today with all that wind...go jump on the Cyclone bandwagon you fair weather fans. You have obviously forgotten how bad JC was....

I am dumbfounded. I just don't understand what the hell these morons are looking at?

Vandenburg is one of the more accurate passers we've had under Ferentz, not the best pocket presence but a very accurate passer for the most part and hes had the most drops of anyone in the conference.

Any comparisons to JC are so absurd that they may as well be speaking a different language.

I mean seriously, how can you say someone sucks but completely disregard the fact that the stats say the opposite. How does that makes sense in some peoples minds?

Some people are just flat out stupid I guess.

Back in August when everyone was ready to call JVB the second coming of the Chucks, I was more critical of him than almost anyone here. However, today was one of his most impressive games. He faced a ton of adversity that was not his fault, be it the fumbles or the drops.

The game started to spiral out of control when Marvin dropped that easy TD, we miss the FG, and then fumble in the redzone, and then give up a defensive TD. When just about every loser here was ready to quit on the team, JVB rallied the offense and took them down for a score for a halftime lead that we never relinquished.

Sorry, but he showed a ton of heart picking that offense up after numerous disasters and taking them down the field. He looks like he is over coming his road woes. Great game by the kid. I couldn't be more proud to have him as my QB.

Back in August when everyone was ready to call JVB the second coming of the Chucks, I was more critical of him than almost anyone here. However, today was one of his most impressive games. He faced a ton of adversity that was not his fault, be it the fumbles or the drops.

The game started to spiral out of control when Marvin dropped that easy TD, we miss the FG, and then fumble in the redzone, and then give up a defensive TD. When just about every loser here was ready to quit on the team, JVB rallied the offense and took them down for a score for a halftime lead that we never relinquished.

Sorry, but he showed a ton of heart picking that offense up after numerous disasters and taking them down the field. He looks like he is over coming his road woes. Great game by the kid. I couldn't be more proud to have him as my QB.

Actually, I'll eat a little bit of crow and say that this is accurate.

He had a good 2nd half and proved that he can have a decent game on the road... baby steps.

Actually, I'll eat a little bit of crow and say that this is accurate.

He had a good 2nd half and proved that he can have a decent game on the road... baby steps.

How gracious of you. I am sure that Vandy appreciates it.
Holy **** you are a bad fan. Do us all a favor,and go be a ''fan'' of someone else,anyone else.
Vandy goes 22 of 32 for 273 yards,3 tds,and zero interceptions,and you are saying ''baby steps''. Aaron Rodgers is the only qb you would not spit on this year....go follow the Packers.

How gracious of you. I am sure that Vandy appreciates it.
Holy **** you are a bad fan. Do us all a favor,and go be a ''fan'' of someone else,anyone else.
Vandy goes 22 of 32 for 273 yards,3 tds,and zero interceptions,and you are saying ''baby steps''. Aaron Rodgers is the only qb you would not spit on this year....go follow the Packers.

dude, just stop
Boss already issued a mea culpa for getting carried away during the fugly anxious part of the game
so try to relax and go watch oregon stomp usc

dude, just stop
Boss already issued a mea culpa for getting carried away during the fugly anxious part of the game
so try to relax and go watch oregon stomp usc

No, earlier this week, well before the fugly part of the game, Boss called Vandy, and I quote, "The 8th or 9th best QB in the [Big 10]".

That turd has been crapping on the team all week. He deserves every last ounce of crap he gets. Cyclone fans don't celebrate Hawkeye failure as much as he does.

Yeah the boss or OP knows nothing about football. He is also a clonebag.

If you think Vandy is the 8th or 9th Qb in the big ten then you dont know football.

Latest posts