Holy **** we are bad.

Comparisons to Christiansen seem extreme, but for all Vandenberg's stats, we're still sitting at only 6 wins and trying our damnedest to lose this one, too.

If Rice can beat Purdue.... you guys should hold on and be fine.

But I agree. I have never seen another team across the country play with so little emotion, fire, confidence.

Adding that to not having much talent besides Reiff, McNutt, and Coker and I get the frustrations.

What frustrates me most about JVB is that he was crowned by KF for a performance two years ago.

Look, I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid but he didn't win the game for us or even tie the game for us. He simply didn't lose the game for us.

Against Ohio State, in Columbus, for the Big 10 championship, that is quite an achievement. But perspective has gone entirely out the window from that game.

Vandy is fine, we just need a new head coach. College football has changed over the last 10 years. KF just doesn't realize that.

Vandy is fine, we just need a new head coach. College football has changed over the last 10 years. KF just doesn't realize that.

This is a good point. A different coach and Vandy would be able to understand blitzes, give him a better deep ball, force him to stop locking on one receiver, and give him the "it" factor that he severely lacks.

This is a good point. A different coach and Vandy would be able to understand blitzes, give him a better deep ball, force him to stop locking on one receiver, and give him the "it" factor that he severely lacks.

If there is a coaching change then your screen name will look silly.

If there is a coaching change then your screen name will look silly.

there is a guy on the old site with "TGFTodd" as his screen name
Thank God For Todd (Lickliter)
are you f'ing kidding me? what a doosh

Latest posts