Holiday Bowl

Our two big wins for the year 7-5 Iowa State and the fairyland gophers who of it weren’t for officiating on Penn State’s last drive would not have beaten ANYONE.

I called it when I said the gophers would lose three games against the only true competition they faced all year. They are a fools gold football team.

That’s why it was important that Iowa play a top fifteen ranked team in a bowl game. To show and prove just how good they are. Unless we clobber USC it will prove nothing. When was the last time we clobbered anyone with a pulse??? Count on a close game because our defense is very good and our offense is offensive (like a fart).
TOSU last year. Bitch all you want but we were 3 plays away from a NY6 bowl. Why are we bitching?

I've never been to a stadium?? If you go back and re-read what I typed (try hard not to move your lips while reading) I said "might be" as in... your comment might be the lamest comment I've read on here all year.
San Diego has so many great things to see and do and of course the weather is unbeatable, but the stadium is pathetic.

You're wrong either way, grats helmet

ND has two losses and zero conference affiliations, so they get what they get. This is gonna be a great recruiting tool for ISU and has got to be a huge disappointment for the Irish. ND is really in a no-win situation for this game.

LMAO!!!! Couldn’t have said it better myself.

TOSU last year. Bitch all you want but we were 3 plays away from a NY6 bowl. Why are we bitching?

I thought tOSU was 2 years ago. What were the three plays that would have put us in a NY6 game? JT's leg looking Theisman's in the Illinois game? PSU's QB getting concussed and locked into concussion protocol before the Iowa game? Wirfs not getting injured on the play he got hurt on?

Latest posts