Hoiberg-MSU

If it gets really uncomfortable, I could see Izzo say'ing F it, I'm resigning. Why would Hoiberg want to go there with that hanging over MSU's head?

Izzo should be gone. I can't see that being Hoibergs next stop though. As good of a job as MSU would be even under that cloud I don't see that happening.
Izzos no comments can't continue to fly. He's got answers he just won't talk. He's lawyered up without saying it.

Please let this happen! Get Izzo out of there which would hurt them and get a new capable coach for my Bulls! Throw in the fact I'm sure cyclone fans would be up in arms about it makes it even better. :)

If body language is anything Id say Dantonio dotted his i s and crossed his t';s. Dantonio is a bit like KF. Proper exeution and knows the letter of the rules. He keeps relations at arms length. Izzo flies by the seat of his pants and the players are his life.

He strikes me as guilty.

Please let this happen! Get Izzo out of there which would hurt them and get a new capable coach for my Bulls! Throw in the fact I'm sure cyclone fans would be up in arms about it makes it even better. :)

For the first time I think you really are an ass.

Dantonio is a win at all costs type of guy in my opinion. For some reason, I see him covering up stuff more than Izzo. I could just hear Dantonio. "These are the things in life that create adversity and make us tougher and we will be stronger Spartans because you raped these women." He is such a freaking tool.

Honestly don't think ISU fans would give it a second thought. We have our guy

Seems like a good transition... Freddie seems to like the same kind of "quality" young men in his program.
Instead of wayward boys having to transfer to Ames, they could just remain in East Lansing under the loving, watchful eye of Father Hoiberg.

when Izzo goes, so does the mystic of the MSU job. Let's be real, Izzo bullies his way to some wins (think refs). MSU has had two hoops coaches since 1976 (Heathcote/Izzo). In 43 seasons, they've won 2 NCAA's. Hey, I'd take that for sure. It's been almost 20 years since MSU won their 2nd NCAA.

East Lansing isn't really a destination spot, outside of Michigan kids, for the most part. You take away a name brand like Izzo and..... In my opinion, Beilein is the best coach in the B1G. If Izzo goes, think of how many Michigan kids go to UM instead of MSU.

You are over compensating again. You would be heartbroken if Hoiberg took any other collegiate job except returning to Iowa State.

when Izzo goes, so does the mystic of the MSU job. Let's be real, Izzo bullies his way to some wins (think refs). MSU has had two hoops coaches since 1976 (Heathcote/Izzo). In 43 seasons, they've won 2 NCAA's. Hey, I'd take that for sure. It's been almost 20 years since MSU won their 2nd NCAA.

East Lansing isn't really a destination spot, outside of Michigan kids, for the most part. You take away a name brand like Izzo and..... In my opinion, Beilein is the best coach in the B1G. If Izzo goes, think of how many Michigan kids go to UM instead of MSU.

If Beilein really is the best coach in the conference, with the down years he's had, it really shows how hard it is to not have down years.

Latest posts