Hlas: "Iowa fans love the NIT"

Still, though. We filled 54,000 Insight bowl seats coming off the Orange Bowl.

Iowa State filled 45,000 seats coming off being Iowa State.

So, yeah. Theory disproved and junk.
Comparing hawk fans to clone fans is like converting C to F. double it and add 30.

I am excited about this game. I agree on the bowl game comparison. The youth on this team needs all the chances to play they can get. I think it will be a fail if they don't get to MSG though.

I am excited about this game. I agree on the bowl game comparison. The youth on this team needs all the chances to play they can get. I think it will be a fail if they don't get to MSG though.

If the games were played on neutral courts, I might agree, but we have some roadies to win, which won't be easy.

If the games were played on neutral courts, I might agree, but we have some roadies to win, which won't be easy.
I agree that the potential road games shouldn't be taken lightly. The A-10 was pretty good this year and the ACC is always tough for Iowa. Getting to MSG would be a huge accomplishment but not a season breaker if we don't.

And then I see another troll contributed...
Huh? Fran did make a great run in the NIT.....I was at the first game and Carver was rocking. Garza would probably amass a ton more points in the NIT on a long run. Don't see anything negative in that statement. Of course, we would rather see it in the NCAAs.

Last edited:

Latest posts