Hilliard Announces Top 5

what time tomorrow...does anyone know for sure...maybe I missed the time from an earlier post...

You know what...just like we do in our big games...I'm just glad we played this one close. Little does Hilliard know, Urban Myer is actually satan, but he's learned to charm our youth into believing he cares. You know a lot about a coach when his former fans at Florida all think he's a blowhard and can't stand the guy. All you need to know.

You know what...just like we do in our big games...I'm just glad we played this one close. Little does Hilliard know, Urban Myer is actually satan, but he's learned to charm our youth into believing he cares. You know a lot about a coach when his former fans at Florida all think he's a blowhard and can't stand the guy. All you need to know.
I've always wondered if kids do that much digging... And if they do does he or most any stud recruit care? I'd love to know more about what all went on at Florida during the Hernandez years. On CNN the other night they rattled off a couple incidents that happened during his time there and I didn't hear them say if he got in any trouble with the school or not. He always felt like a snake and a ******. That said Tebow raves about him and has helped him recruit I think. Someone should show Hilliard Dallas Clarks retirement press conference. He couldn't say enough good things about Ferentz and Iowa...

well at least they're gonna put us out of our misery early.

This is Iowa's best shot yet....He is big on family and having his brother here is one of the biggest advantages you can have....And it doesn't hurt to have several LB'ers in the NFL

Sorry if it's a dumb question becuase I don't follow recruiting but has Kirk and crew been recruiting Cornell heavily?

Latest posts