Higdon flipped to Michigan

I vow to not let 17 year old kids ruin my day from here on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
How could anyone be surprised by this? If given a better option, nobody wants to play for this staff. KF is the problem, until he goes, this program will sink to new lows. The new facilities don't mean crap with the current coaching staff that is here. They are the problem, period.

Well if he is good he could have been a standout stud at Iowa or he may get lost in the shuffle at Mich.

Again, people can out recruit Iowa by tellling a player like Higdon you are not going to get carries for 2+ years at Iowa. KF's lack of playing time for young players is a recruiting negative.

How could anyone be surprised by this? If given a better option, nobody wants to play for this staff. KF is the problem, until he goes, this program will sink to new lows. The new facilities don't mean crap with the current coaching staff that is here. They are the problem, period.

Higdon had plenty of other option and good option vs Iowa this whole time. It wasn't like he was choosing between Iowa and W. Kentucky
Arizona
Arkansas
Duke
Kentucky
Tennessee

I'm not gonna call him a punk, but it does suck for Iowa that he waited this long.

It doesn't matter, its not like we were gonna find anyone else. Maybe another walk on from Des Moines, but thats it. So this staff failed to sign a rb in this class, awful.

I'm not gonna call him a punk, but it does suck for Iowa that he waited this long.

I call it a punk move cause he kept talking how committed he was to even other recruits even after this Mich visit...it is what it is childish punk move.

I go to bed and everything is fine. Then i wake up to this. Kirk must have been out fundraising again.

attachment.php

Ferentz's reaction to Higdon.

Attachments

• BF14QDPCUAA71-A.jpg
    BF14QDPCUAA71-A.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 140

Latest posts