Hi all

Really everybody is analizing this basketball team still

• constructive input

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • nasty input

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you have met my (lowest expectations) typical Wild Turkey/asshole my point is all of you spit on each other for 2 months about a basketball team that is 3 and whatever in the Big Ten with a compilation of players who should be at Grand Canyon College (who by the way are pretty good) for that division. And to get to my real point Iowa has absolutely nothing coming in next year so my distant humor will continue. Thanks you all just consider me a Russian Trolling operation!
How distant is this “humor?” Will we ever see it?

a5c_BZKj.jpg

How distant is this “humor?” Will we ever see it?
RE: humor, way out there from a planet far far away. This has been a nice little chat. Let's sync up our Outlook Calendars to chat again 2/18/2024. Bye Bye and enjoy those Hawkeyes!!

RE: humor, way out there from a planet far far away. This has been a nice little chat. Let's sync up our Outlook Calendars to chat again 2/18/2024. Bye Bye and enjoy those Hawkeyes!!
How many times are you going to say bye bye before you leave?

Thank you have met my (lowest expectations) typical Wild Turkey/asshole my point is all of you spit on each other for 2 months about a basketball team that is 3 and whatever in the Big Ten with a compilation of players who should be at Grand Canyon College (who by the way are pretty good) for that division. And to get to my real point Iowa has absolutely nothing coming in next year so my distant humor will continue. Thanks you all just consider me a Russian Trolling operation!
You forgot to say, "Hold my beer."