Hey Marcus Paige

Oh please, I'm sure you opened the fishwrap and smiled every time you read Beutjer's line back in the day.

I was a major loser: I followed Beutjer compulsively - Schadenfreude at its finest

I'm still a major loser, I just don't have the time for that kind of stuff anymore.

Oh please, I'm sure you opened the fishwrap and smiled every time you read Beutjer's line back in the day.

About as much as I enjoyed scanning JC's stats @ E. Ill, and BW's "in the court house news" articles as well. Great reading.

Shall I bring Marcus Coker's Seawolves stats to one of Ron's tailgates for you?

Every one of the Iowa Elite that Roy stole failed to get a National Championship........

Nada......

And I don't want to see Paige get one either......

Fool could have been playing game three in the NIT......

:cool:

You gotta think some part of him regrets it. I'm not certain that our three year trajectory isn't favorable to UNC's. Couple that with playing with your bros within a half hour of your hometown, and well, yeah.

You gotta think some part of him regrets it. I'm not certain that our three year trajectory isn't favorable to UNC's. Couple that with playing with your bros within a half hour of your hometown, and well, yeah.

Notti Boy ain't gonna rap about him in NC.

Latest posts