Hey Marcus Paige

recruiting over a kid is almost a given for elite programs

if he's one and done, you start looking for the replacement before he even hits practice

if he's not one and done, then before he even hits practice you look for a better kid who will be

He did show a lot of improvement over the course of the season. UNC is setup pretty well for a good run next year. I'm guessing he is just fine with his decision. I would love to have him as a Hawk but it wasn't meant to be. I also hold no ill will against the kid just because he didn't want to join a program that was just beginning to crawl out of it's worst seasons in years.

He did show a lot of improvement over the course of the season. UNC is setup pretty well for a good run next year. I'm guessing he is just fine with his decision. I would love to have him as a Hawk but it wasn't meant to be. I also hold no ill will against the kid just because he didn't want to join a program that was just beginning to crawl out of it's worst seasons in years.

That's pretty typical for Roy-coached teams, but the problem is they don't ever develop quite as much as they should. It's the only knock on Roy after all these years.

Jeff Peterson played at FSU until his eligibility ran out. He was a good role player and they had a nice run

Latest posts