Hey look....Willies to Texas Tech

spliff45

derrick willies ‏@derrickwjr 4h4 hours ago

Might as well throw the ☝ and be a Red Raider!

I think it is a good fit for him. He will have an opportunity to make an impression with the amount of passes they through. He has good size and seemed to be talented.

I thought he had already committed to Mizzou and had a scholarship from them? Mizzou is just a little bit better situation than Texas Tech.

I know that we're seeing a lot of recruiting buzz, right now, but if DW takes off at TT, then this one could really come back to haunt kfootball.
...kinda like how it came back to haunt kfootball when James Cleveland transferred to Houston and lit it up in their passing offense?

Someone must know something that KF did not. He gets a power-5 offer already without playing a down in JUCO.

Last edited:
Let's hope either GD or the other Ferentz has control of Iowa's offense because, let's face it, when it comes to offense, KF is offensively challenged.

The red raiders will come to salute Iowa in gratitude after Shimonek and Wiilies take them to the promised land.
Thet gotz our best qb snd rcvr. :)

good for him. they like to throw the ball around out there.

Lubbock isn't the end of the world, Ozona TX isn't either, but you can see it from there.

Latest posts