Hey Jon

Before your time on here there was a mass banning that took place. I was part of the "group" but escaped the banning, I was one of the milder of the bunch.
Don't encourage @HuckFinn

He started a grass roots organization to ban us. Even has a name for the group, "Usual Suspects." I PM'd him one time to see if I could send him some A&D ointment for his butthurt thinking it might solve the problem, but he shot me down.

It all started when he tried to join our gang but @tksirius black balled him. Then he started going on rants about how we're so offensive and hate Iowa.

Don't encourage @HuckFinn

He started a grass roots organization to ban us. Even has a name for the group, "Usual Suspects." I PM'd him one time to see if I could send him some A&D ointment for his butthurt thinking it might solve the problem, but he shot me down.

It all started when he tried to join our gang but @tksirius black balled him. Then he started going on rants about how we're so offensive and hate Iowa.

I didn't realize there were secret societies on these forums. I've just been out here on my own island drinking pina coladas and talking to my volleyball I named "Locure".

I remember 2 football seasons ago he got into it with a few posters a little bit. Nothing nasty just disagreements about the team and after that he quit posting anything and started talking junk about fans who care too much on his podcasts.

I remember 2 football seasons ago he got into it with a few posters a little bit. Nothing nasty just disagreements about the team and after that he quit posting anything and started talking junk about fans who care too much on his podcasts.
I know I got into it with him about James Morris. He called me out big time when I said Kirksey and Hitchens would be better pros and Jewell would more than adequately take his place at Mike. I posted film to back up what I said and he argued with the film.

Hmm. Yeah he used to be 'that fan'... If he flipped that fast then that can explain away his lack of interest of interacting on here. When you care more about 'winning' the debates you have rather than just being able to have the debate than it's time to move on I suppose.

You should be. I think I could smell it thru my speaker.
Too bad, My nose doesn't have the off button.
giphy.gif

Yep. no windows and confusing layouts....all of it is 100% intentional.

The good news is PM is building a massive sports book and assuming legalized sports betting is a foregone conclusion. So that should be fun.

I was at PM two years ago for horse races and it was completely dead there. Not sure if thats usual or not...it was over 100 degrees that day. But I've never seen a deader horse track in my life.
Saw the finished product a couple weeks ago when I was at PM...looks great. From what I’ve been told it’s all but a sure thing to pass this session. The guys that are really into it bet illegally so why not make it legal so they can tax it. I’ve also been told they already have a Sports Book partner from out East...can’t remember the name but didn’t recognize it.