Here's how Gator fans feel about facing Iowa, most are not happy.

Nobody cares about the NIT so remove it from your argument.

Nobody? I think you are over using hyperbole to make a point and you come across as unknowning and a know it all.

If literally NOBODY cared about the NIT, it wouldn't exist, now, would it? I'm sure the leftover players from Licklighter and the freshman from Frans first class cared about it. I'm sure the sellout crowd at CHA for the first round win over Dayton cared about it.

Nobody?

Nobody? I think you are over using hyperbole to make a point and you come across as unknowning and a know it all.

If literally NOBODY cared about the NIT, it wouldn't exist, now, would it? I'm sure the leftover players from Licklighter and the freshman from Frans first class cared about it. I'm sure the sellout crowd at CHA for the first round win over Dayton cared about it.

Nobody?

The fact you actually REMEMBER we played Dayton...pretty much says...yep, Nobody...except you, of course.

Nobody?

Nobody important, still nobody. Get with it

Nobody?

Was a memorable game to me also, Arvada.....

:cool:

Apples: Hawk fans want "exciting" football and "exciting" basketball

Oranges: Hawk fans don't want boring" football or "boring" basketball

Apples to oranges: basketball team can score a lot ("exciting") but can't play defense. Football team plays defense but can't move the ball and put up PlayStation scores ("boring").

Not very exciting for the basketball team to score in the 80s and Get rolled by the UNO cards.

Very exciting to watch the football team score 14 points and beat the 3rd ranked team.
What are 'playstation' scores? I love you clueless children..................

Do you know how to spot irrational Ferentz lovers? Ask them their opinion of Fran McCaffrey.

I very much stand by my use of the NIT. It is a nationally recognized post season tournament. And, back to back NIT appearances after dealing with what Todd Licklighter left behind, is quite an accomplishment. At least I provide a position and defend it with facts; instead of using name calling, like you did.

lol, Kirk Ferentz has actually accomplished something at Iowa. McCaffery still hasn't even been to the sweet 16 yet and it isn't happening this year either.

I can understand wanting Ferentz fired. I can't understand wanting Ferentz fired but not wanting McCaffery fired.

I think most of their points are spot on. They sound like knowledgeable football fans. I agree that the Outback isn't the one I would have like for Iowa to go to either. But it will be warmer than Nashville. It's just the same ole thing.
I would like Iowa's defense to keep their offense off the field and give our struggling offense some time to warm up. If they do that, it's an Iowa win.

lol, Kirk Ferentz has actually accomplished something at Iowa. McCaffery still hasn't even been to the sweet 16 yet and it isn't happening this year either.

I can understand wanting Ferentz fired. I can't understand wanting Ferentz fired but not wanting McCaffery fired.

I didn't say one word about firing ferentz. you did. but that begs the question, do you think mccaffrey should be fired?

I think most of their points are spot on. They sound like knowledgeable football fans. I agree that the Outback isn't the one I would have like for Iowa to go to either. But it will be warmer than Nashville. It's just the same ole thing.
I would like Iowa's defense to keep their offense off the field and give our struggling offense some time to warm up. If they do that, it's an Iowa win.

Following the 2003 season I was ecstatic about the Outback Bowl and playing Florida. Now not so much. Funny how things change.

Latest posts