Herd

I recall him being quite complimentary back in 2008-09 and thought he had KF on a couple times?

His disdain for Iowa football began in 2010. Come to think of it, so did a lot of Iowa fans';) (#hypocrisy)

Nope it was during the 2003 to 2005 when he was complimentary. I listened to him almost everyday back then. That was when he wasn't as self absorbed. I stopped listening soon after.

If one listens to and BELIEVES the pundits,whether it be politics or sports, You'll get the facts about 1 to 10% of the time and get what is deserved. Jon Miller fits in the 1 to 10% btw.

If you want truth go out and do the research on your own. You'll find out things aren't like the media says they are.

Jon unfortunately has to read and listen to these dolts as part of his job running Hawkeye Nation.

Here's how this plays out. Iowa keeps winning and the media will criticize Iowa and drive you crazy if you listen to them. Iowa loses and they'll say we told you so which will also drive you crazy for listening.

Turn these fools off. That's what will hurt the most. No audience equals no show for them.

This is Spot On

He's going with the shock jock play. Meh, he's simply....meh. his opinion matters as much as mine...

Bingo. If you're not well informed, personable, and able to converse well and coherently with people across the spectrum of opinion (or you don't want to put in the necessary time and work), then just p1$$ a bunch of people off. The sad thing is that it still works.

Cowherd is an entertainer like Howard stern. Howard stern may make political statements, but no one looks at him to actually have serious impact on current events in Washington. Cowherd just wants to light fires throughout the sports world. He's not an actual expert.

I do actually find dan le batard funny though.