Heartfelt Goodbye

BigRedPowrWagon

Tonight a lifelong hawkfan and my cousins husband was killed on I80 trying to hook up a stalled semi to his wrecker. It looks like someone didnt move over and another semi hit him. He leaves behind a wife and 3 kids, one who was only born a few months ago. Ive got 3 little kids of my own, and it just kills me to think about what his wife is going through. IF you believe in prayer, keep the family of Jessie Inman in your prayers. Im sure they all need it in this hard time.

Sorry to hear about your cousin's loss. I was a truck driver for many years and I know how dangerous it can be for all associated. Things like this make fan affiliation irrelevant.
I hope the best for all concerned.

Just saw it on the news. How tragic, sounds like everyone involved was killed. My condolences to you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you, your family, cousin, her family, and especially those three kids. I can not imagine the horrific sorrow they and their mother must feel. May God give them strength and inspire friends and family to smother them with love and support.

the wreck sounds horrible. my inlaws live right near there. how the heck did it happen?

My guess would be someone not paying attention to the road and paying attention to everything else instead.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Didn't want to seem insensitive with the above post, I just hate to hear about deaths that generally result from carelessness. Life's way to short as it is and there's nothing worse than hearing about a life taken away and a family destroyed when it could have been avoided.

So very sorry to hear about it. May your cousin and her children find peace and comfort in the weeks and months ahead. And may their memories of him shine brighter with time.

Friends Remember 4 Killed In I-80 Crash - Des Moines News Story - KCCI Des Moines

Heres the news story if anyone hasent seen. Im not asking you to donate money but the info is there. 8 and 4 year old daughters, and a 2 month old son. Stay at home mom, yea not a good situation for them. Just takes one bad mistake and you ruin 3 lives including your own. Move over for emergency vehicles on the highway. What really hit me is that this guy pretty much imaged my life. We both have 3 kids with stay at home wives. Both struggled in finding a job until recently. Infact i tried to get him hired on where i work but it didnt pay enough so he held out for that job. I remember his wife telling me late nights because i get home at 1 in the morning and shes up. He gets called out of town to do these jobs on the highway and its very dangerious. She always prays and wonders if thats the last time she will ever see him. My understanding is that he died in the hospital. I dont want to get gross but i hope she didnt see him, from my understand of the wreck the 3 guys just got demolished. I wouldnt want my wife to see me like that. Ive said alot, im just trying to deal with this and my own mortality. I could of posted this on the Huskers sight but i live in iowa and im an iowan so i figured it might hit more close to home with you guys.

Latest posts