Heartfelt congrats to ISU

Probably a good idea :D I feel like ISU is well on their way to becoming a blue blood, as painful as it is to say. Will just leave it at that.

That isn't happening anytime soon. A Wisconsin-level program, sure. But they aren't getting to the Kansas/Duke/Kentucky/UNC/UCLA/MSU level without wining at least a couple national titles.

9 pages later....

id-rather-like-you-to-know-youve-been-trolled-thumb.jpg

I do enjoy it when ANY team from Iowa moves on in ANY tournament. I root for Iowa, Iowa State, UNI and Drake. I also root for the DII and DIII schools as well as the NAIA schools in DI and DII in Iowa. I root for all of them in football, basketball and baseball. I follow all the sports at all the schools. My first choice will always be Wartburg and my second choice will always be Iowa. I attend games at all levels regularly.

I just don't understand the hate towards Iowa State from Iowa fans. Nor do I understand the hate towards Iowa from Iowa State fans. I understand rooting FOR your team, but rooting against your rival when your rival is playing another team? I don't get that.

Please tell me you've never pulled for Central...

That isn't happening anytime soon. A Wisconsin-level program, sure. But they aren't getting to the Kansas/Duke/Kentucky/UNC/UCLA/MSU level without wining at least a couple national titles.

Look what he's done in a few short years. Certainly wouldn't discount the possibility. ISU is already recruiting at a higher level than Wisconsin and that's with only 4 years under his belt.

Latest posts