Hawks Win The B1G Outright Tourney Thread

Did any of you guys ever get to see Brock Lesnar wrestle at HWY for Minny back in the day? I remember seeing him for the first time at Carver, the guy is as big as a house. I thought he was some lab freak experiment gone wrong.

Did any of you guys ever get to see Brock Lesnar wrestle at HWY for Minny back in the day? I remember seeing him for the first time at Carver, the guy is as big as a house. I thought he was some lab freak experiment gone wrong.

I remember when Wes Hand beat him, I think it's one of only 3 losses Lesnar ever had as a amateur wrestler.

Beat PSU by 50 - with a no show from 157 (shoulda been 15 more). Hope he gets the go for nattys, and shows up. Iowa scored 157.5 (with the 133 deduct and a no show from #2 seed)

Good for Nebby - Strong at all wts - 132 is damn impressive and no champs.

Beat PSU by 50 - with a no show from 157 (shoulda been 15 more). Hope he gets the go for nattys, and shows up. Iowa scored 157.5 (with the 133 deduct and a no show from #2 seed)

Good for Nebby - Strong at all wts - 132 is damn impressive and no champs.

Yeah I would love to know what happened to Young. Any truth to the rumors that he was wrestling sick?

@pin2win you're usually all over this stuff, any word on Young?

Latest posts