Hawks Win The B1G Outright Tourney Thread

Beat PSU by 50 - with a no show from 157 (shoulda been 15 more). Hope he gets the go for nattys, and shows up. Iowa scored 157.5 (with the 133 deduct and a no show from #2 seed)

Good for Nebby - Strong at all wts - 132 is damn impressive and no champs.
I really wasn't too surprised by Nebby. I posted after the dual that they have one hell of a squad, and a lot of them are young. They're a team to watch.

I really wasn't too surprised by Nebby. I posted after the dual that they have one hell of a squad, and a lot of them are young. They're a team to watch.
Yeah - I suppose a look at their seeds v final place is in order. I thought a 3 way second with PSU/OSU would happen at about 35 behind Iowa. But the corns did come hard.

89000826_10157827466110102_4122599413619097600_o.jpg

The Kem match was strange. It looked like he didn't even realize he was being called for giving up back points, then scrambled to free himself after it hit him. A short lack of concentration is all that Hall needs. Hopefully, Kem can return the favor at nationals.

The Kem match was strange. It looked like he didn't even realize he was being called for giving up back points, then scrambled to free himself after it hit him. A short lack of concentration is all that Hall needs. Hopefully, Kem can return the favor at nationals.

While it’s the correct call by the rules I hate that they allow back points when neither wrestler had any control.