Hawks will be tied for B1G West Lead after this weekend

Hawk1960

No, we have not played good football, not yet anyway. However, there is a lot of football to be played this year. I think there is a great chance we will be at the top of the heap in the B1G West Saturday night ...

Hawks will beat Purdue and be 3-1 in the B1G West.

Huskers are banged up and will lose at Indiana this week in a mild upset. This is a 4 point spread in Vegas right now. Nebraska will be 2-1 and licking their wounds.

OSU will escape cheeseland with a close win over Wiscy, Badgers will be 1-2 in the B1G.

Last edited:
No, we have not played good football, not yet anyway. However, there is a lot of football to be played this year. I think there is a great chance we will be at the top of the heap in the B1G West Saturday night ...

Huskers are banged up and will lose at Indiana this week in a mild upset. This is a 4 point spread in Vegas right now. Nebraska will be 3-1 and licking their wounds.

OSU will escape cheeseland with a close win over Wiscy, Badgers will be 1-2 in the B1G.

Iowa still controls its destiny. Nebraska losing to Indiana? I wouldn't make that wager.

I'm not sure they'll be tied for 1st place after this weekend, hard to depend on IU, but if they can beat Purdue, they'll have a "prove it" game set up against Wisconsin the following week.

The West? You talking about winning the West?? We are looking at at least 4 more losses probably some of the worst losses any of us can remember. By the time Harbaugh comes to Kinnick he will be in full run it up mode.

The West? You talking about winning the West?? We are looking at at least 4 more losses probably some of the worst losses any of us can remember. By the time Harbaugh comes to Kinnick he will be in full run it up mode.

Do we really have to watch last years Rose Bowl 4 more times?

And can you explain Harbaugh's "full run it up mode"? I'm thinking after the thrashing of Rutgers that he's already reached that point. It's Harbaugh, he runs it up regardless. That's what he does.

Huskers are banged up and will lose at Indiana this week in a mild upset. This is a 4 point spread in Vegas right now. Nebraska will be 3-1 and licking their wounds.

Tied or alone? I did a scenario where only Iowa and Illinois win in the West this weekend.

Tied or alone? I did a scenario where only Iowa and Illinois win in the West this weekend.

Not sure it's possible for Nebby to lose two games in one weekend, although that would be awesome!

Edit. Didn't realize Neb had a bye. Indiana win would be huge though!

Last edited:
Iowa win means 3-1. Neb loss 2-1. Technically Iowa leads but realistically a tie.

Iowa would be Leo on the Titanic. "I'm on top of the world!!"

Icebergs right ahead, gents.

Iowa win means 3-1. Neb loss 2-1. Technically Iowa leads but realistically a tie.

Iowa would be Leo on the Titanic. "I'm on top of the world!!"

Icebergs right ahead, gents.

If Rose would have just listened to him and stayed on the lifeboat, he could have had that piece of wood all to himself to float on.

Nebraska has something like 6 or 7 O starters out for this game. Their O is not that good. It lives and dies with Tommy Armstrong. Minus 2 of top 3Rbs', top 1 or 2 WRs, 2 OL and a TE. And their D is not good. I would say I would give it a 60% chance or more of them being upset. They have ahd a very weak schedule to date. Indiana will be the best team they have faced to far as Oregon keeps getting killed where the Cornhuskers had a close game with them.

Latest posts