***Hawks -v- Zags*** Road to Sweet Sixteen..

Eventually we're just going to have to start shooting 3s and hoping a few go in. We're just trading baskets, and that's not going to work. Maybe you lose by 25, but it honestly doesn't matter. Worth a shot.

If they called half of the traveling calls they should on the zag center, he would be less of a threat.

I am proud of the Hawks efforts in the second half. A couple of their critical errors have just been a product of their great efforts to get back in the game.

Can we please stop the bashing of Gesell after his performance in the tournament? Please.

This Gonzaga team, after missing the sweet sixteen multiple times, is really on a mission. Their best team in years. They look better than Wisconsin to me. Tonight, they would beat anybody not named Kentucky. Or, maybe...

Nobody shoots like the Zags have in this game. But, Iowa has played much better D the second half.

Ballgame.

And, please, I don't want to hear how much strong and better Woody got over the offseason. He isn't going to get a bit better, and he'll be the same big oaf he was as a freshman.

Game over. Season over. Thanks Whitey. You've been an amazing player. Not a bad season, but it could have been one to remember with one more scorer on the floor.

Latest posts