***Hawks -v- Zags*** Road to Sweet Sixteen..

Zags aren't as hot and Iowa's playing a little better so there is still a shot, but Iowa has to take advantage of every opportunity. Empty possessions are killer at this point.

Gessel every time he does something good he spends the next two or three possessions paying heroball and takes us out of it.

There was a time in the first half that it felt like we had the moment swing but came up empty on about 3 possessions in a row.

Same type of situation there... Momentum on our side just need a stop and we give up a bunny.

why is #24 allowed to shove his way to the basket?

I've wondered that for years. Why do you think Niang wasn't as good this year? Nipples couldn't back everyone down after he lost all that weight. When you have defensive position that should be your space and when they push you down it should, in my opinion, be an offensive foul. Takes little skill to push a guy 5-6 feet then put up a bunny shot.

Zags aren't as hot and Iowa's playing a little better so there is still a shot, but Iowa has to take advantage of every opportunity. Empty possessions are killer at this point.
Yep.Not as emotional.Iowa gets this close n theyll start thinking...

We need to seriously upgrade our center and pg positions for next year. I'm afraid without White I,m afraid Gesell is going to think he can shoot.

Latest posts