HAWKS REMIND HOIBERG HE'S NOT IN AMES ANYMORE GAME THREAD

What the hell guys? How does their guy get that position for such an easy offensive rebound???
Cause the shot was from 6 feet beyond the 3pt line. So normally it would be a long rebound. But the shot hit the crotch of the rim and backboard then fell straight down. We were in the right spots for that kinda shot. just a bad bounce for Iowa

Iowa is fortunate Nebraska has been ice cold from three, and they've been missing some bunnies. Of course, Iowa did them the same favor with abysmal long-distance shooting in Lincoln.

Is it just me or do other teams seem to shoot free throws unnaturally well against Iowa? Like that guy who just made those.

Joe T got straight up beat there. Learn from it young fella. Nice play by Joe W on the other end.

How did we lose to these bums from Lincoln the first time around is beyond me. They suck and I don't care if it was a road game.

Because Iowa shot about as well in Lincoln as Nebby is shooting tonight.

It is nice to get a lousy Nebraska team at home to give Iowa some confidence after the Purdue debacle. Iowa will certainly need the confidence going forward.

Latest posts