HAWKS REMIND HOIBERG HE'S NOT IN AMES ANYMORE GAME THREAD

I don't blame Pemsl for being bad I blame Fran for playing him! Fran sucked all the air out of Carver with his stupid rotations! That shit is getting old!

What the hell happened to our momentum??

Unfortunately, our head coach killed it with subs. I’m sorry, but in this age of 10 tv timeouts and 8 team timeouts, there just isn’t as big a need of getting subs in to the extent it used to. Especially if there’s such a huge drop off in talent between starters and subs like we have...

I don't blame Pemsl for being bad I blame Fran for playing him! Fran sucked all the air out of Carver with his stupid rotations! That shit is getting old!
Can’t leave Garza/CJ/Weezy out there all game to get tired and could people.

That’s the Achilles heel of this team—they have zero depth.

The way this team is always teetering on the brink of disaster with its depth problems is exactly the reason every team needs—MUST have—a Nicholas Baer healthy on their team.

The other thing this basketball team has done to me is made me pay the $10 a month for BTN plus.

I watch every wrestling meet, and every goddamn time the basketball team runs into the beginning of the dual and Lee and DeSanto get cut off of regular BTN.

Can they not just start the fucking wrestling meet 30 minutes after the end of either team’s basketball games? Like, is it too hard to move it back 30 minutes at the beginning of the season or what?

Latest posts