HAWKS REMIND HOIBERG HE'S NOT IN AMES ANYMORE GAME THREAD

What happened to that d-bag that posted negative threads about the men's team after every game? Rob made that guys profile picture to Ronald McDonald and he vanished. I wonder if the shame of being labeled Ronald McDonald was to much for his fragile ego?
I was really looking forward to another "Same 'Ol Hawkeyes" thread.

So you honestly think you’re just gonna keep on keepin on after that? I ain’t dropping it.

You should take your lame tattoo and your nipples somewhere else.
I thought it was ok to use that word as long as it wasn't directed towards gay people?

Says the guy who posted in this thread repeatedly without being responded to.
What's really hilarious is that you're so goddamn mad at me about your politics threads getting deleted, that you've taken to defending a neckbeard who's calling college kids fags. :D

What's really hilarious is that you're so goddamn mad at me about your politics threads getting deleted, that you've taken to defending a neckbeard who's calling college kids fags. :D

Which thread are you talking about and why am I mad at you about it?

And I'm not mad at you. I just like to mess with people who can't decipher intent or the meaning behind words that have multiple definitions.

So you honestly think you’re just gonna keep on keepin on after that? I ain’t dropping it.

You should take your lame tattoo and your nipples somewhere else.
Fry, come on man, my nips are cute. Ok, so I overstepped, no more. It was directed at the team, not an individual.

Fry, come on man, my nips are cute. Ok, so I overstepped, no more. It was directed at the team, not an individual.

Wait til I get my popcorn. HawkeyeWorld Wrestlin .... In this corner the allways slow typin smart ass .... And in this corner, never PC but always on the prowl for anything to jaw about.....

Gentlemen lets have an unfair fight. May the least less smart man win..... Ding .....

Wait til I get my popcorn. HawkeyeWorld Wrestlin .... In this corner the allways slow typin smart ass .... And in this corner, never PC but always on the prowl for anything to jaw about.....

Gentlemen lets have an unfair fight. May the least less smart man win..... Ding .....
Should I bring my lunch? Wait, which one am I?

Latest posts