Hawks Minny Game Day Thread (official)

What a ******* failure this coaching staff is! I don't understand you shove down their **** holes all day and then you abandon that ****? doesnt make sense? This is the worst team in the country and we make them look like alabama

Another quote of the day nominee!!! +2

Let them score now so we can get the ball back with a chance! Did we seriously just run a two minute drive with game on the line and not throw once to Mc Nutt?

Let them score now so we can get the ball back with a chance! Did we seriously just run a two minute drive with game on the line and not throw once to Mc Nutt?

I have never questioned a coaching staff more in my life. People you need to realize how bad this minnesota team is. UNI would hang 50 on them. This whole game was a boondoggle from the get go. A total coaching failure. If we ran the ball every play this game and didn't pass a single down we would have won by 30. Its time to take a serious look at things our defensive scheme is pi$$ a$$ bad and do I need to say anything about play calling on offense? Worst loss in the last 25 years.

I need a new board because I just came up with a crunchtime nickname for a certain Hawkeye player that is brilliant.

It is a female body part with a letter added between the first vowel and the second consonant.

This staff needs changes. I'm not going to say Ferentz needs to go, but this and the Iowa State game was DISGRACEFUL in terms of showing up.

Something needs to change. If that means something in the coaching staff, so be it. This is not acceptable. I can live with 7-5, but there is no chance in H@#$ Iowa will get that. You should not lose to ISU and Minnesota. NO WAY, NO HOW!!!! Welcome to the 1970s again. A black day for Iowa Football.

Latest posts