Hawks Minny Game Day Thread (official)

I have never questioned a coaching staff more in my life. People you need to realize how bad this minnesota team is. UNI would hang 50 on them. This whole game was a boondoggle from the get go. A total coaching failure. If we ran the ball every play this game and didn't pass a single down we would have won by 30. Its time to take a serious look at things our defensive scheme is pi$$ a$$ bad and do I need to say anything about play calling on offense? Worst loss in the last 25 years.

agreed

Ive finally had it with Kirk, this one is unforgivable. MN is so bad, i just have no words, I literally feel sick.

eff this......my focus is on the steelers now......This is embarassing and I am just a fan.

**** this, highest paid employee in the state?!? We pay KF more than the most talented brain surgeon at U of I and he can't beat ****** Minnesota. JM PLEASE ban me for a week for this post and do me a favor, punch KF in the ******* face next time you get close enough

I must have done something really bad this week to punish myself by watching this game.

Minny did everything to win. We figured that we could win constantly passing the ball after having our RB run for 250 yards. I'm ashamed to be an Iowa fan today knowing the money i spend pays our coaches salary to put forth this kind of effort. I need to have my head checked if i go to the michigan game next week.

Why in the HELL was Brad Herman and Jason White out there on that last series. Herman has been terrible all season and lost his starting job to a 3rd stinger (Derby) and Jason White only plays on kick coverage.

No excuse for that package and I don't care if Davis was out. That's was a hopeless decision.

This staff doesn't play to what's working. Coker runs over them for all of 3 quarters and when the game's on the line, you throw it (incomplete) 4 straight times???

Latest posts