Hawks At Weasels Game Thread Because TK Forgot

you just made my blood pressure go up

Don’t go getting killed off. There are too many Kirk apologist on the forum. Always talking about next year and all the young players on the team.

Not so sure that’s a good thing because they recruited the junior and senior players on this team and freshmen are starting before them. Duh!!!!!

Some where over the rainbow........................................................................

Not that it matters but

We lost by 2 at Wisconsin

Seven at Michigan

And by 5 to Penn State

Total of 14 to 3 very good teams

We really didn't expect to win at Michigan and Wisconsin preseason

And some didn't believe we would beat Penn State at Kinnick

Still leaves a bad taste in one's mouth

F

Not that it matters but

We lost by 2 at Wisconsin

Seven at Michigan

And by 5 to Penn State

Total of 14 to 3 very good teams

We really didn't expect to win at Michigan and Wisconsin preseason

And some didn't believe we would beat Penn State at Kinnick

Still leaves a bad taste in one's mouth

F

I think that adds to the frustration. We all see a team that should/could be more. Especially on offense.

Don’t go getting killed off. There are too many Kirk apologist on the forum. Always talking about next year and all the young players on the team.

Not so sure that’s a good thing because they recruited the junior and senior players on this team and freshmen are starting before them. Duh!!!!!

Some where over the rainbow........................................................................
I have so given up on Kirk, wish he would just retire and go away and take his son with him.

At any rate

Beating Minny next week

Will be very satisfying

Then Illinois and Nebraska

Better than nothing

A loss to one of them will certainly make this a very disappointing season

Not that it isn't already

The end zone for the Hawks is like a guy being stuck in the friend zone. You can get close, but you can't quite get it in.
It's the FRIEND ZONE!!
If even half our fg's were TD's this year, where would we be? 30% of them?

Lol, that would be hilarious to beat Minnesota. We have become that program that just survives to ruin other teams season. Does Kirk and Brian both have SPOILERS on their pickup trucks???? That would be as messed up as Brian’s offense. :p

Would some of you be happier about the loss if Kirk only made $1 million?

Not about the money...never has been. Since about 2005, save for 2 or 3 seasons when the talent was just good enough to overcome his inherent obstacles, it’s just been the fact that he’s here. Period. Great guy, VERY average coach.

The end zone for the Hawks is like a guy being stuck in the friend zone. You can get close, but you can't quite get it in.
It's the FRIEND ZONE!!
If even half our fg's were TD's this year, where would we be? 30% of them?

At 50% , we're 9-0

At 30%, we're probably 8-1

And in both scenarios, we are likely to win the west.

Let me guess, you love Kirk no matter what?
No. I criticize him about field coaching all the time. You should try to read sometimes. Do you hate him when he doesn’t make you feel good on Saturdays or do you hate him all the time?

What I don’t criticize him is about character issues of being lazy, arrogant, greedy, indifferent about winning.

You know, most of the things that you have to see into someone’s heart to make such character judgements. Are you God?

This loss sucks, no doubt.

But if we can finish 10-3 with a Holiday Bowl win over a good PAC 12 team, coupled with wins over ISU, Nebraska, and ruining Minnesota’s season...while not necessarily satisfying, would be fairly decent.

DD Thompson probably lives his life like Iowa football under Kirk, very average and boring
Probably. But unlike you, I don’t think acting like a douche bag is changing anything.

I also don’t think fudge packing is fun and exciting but what you do is your business.

Latest posts