Hawks At Weasels Game Thread Because TK Forgot

Remind me of ANY game he’s won, let alone a big game. He’s certainly lost plenty due to poor play and inaccuracy. I guess he didn’t F up OSU but zero else.

He only played well because it didn’t matter. We were not playing for anything.

I expect him to beat the tar out of little red since we won’t be playing for anything then also.

He's been running well, but just to be clear Toren Young is now the starter at RB? Goodson has seen the field...has Sargent?

I wonder how they handle telling the RB's how the substitution pattern is going to work for the upcoming game. It would seem like it would be tough to get into a groove when you have no idea when you might be going back in the game.

Watching all these other college games and see AMAZING ATHLETES at qb, making play after play, especially on 3rd down. And yet we have Stanley

At what point do we change QBs? I mean, Alabama switched QBs in a national championship run. Does KF know more than Saban?
Our entire FB program is based on consistently rewarding loyalty and tenure and turning a pathetic blind eye to the mediocrity right in front of them.
IOWA NEVER CHANGES...ANYTHING....EVER!
Barta? anyone...anyone... Same HC for 21 years IS NOT A GOOD THING!!!
KF Football is like fucking groundhog day without the humor.