Hawks At Weasels Game Thread Because TK Forgot

Im so happy that Im a fan of a program in a conference that believes that football in the 40s is the way to go. At least they get over quickly.
Yeah, I’m seeing some honey-do items getting done this afternoon that were going to wait til tomorrow.

I get the game is not over at this stage, but really is there a QB in the power 5 that has less clutch than Stanley? Year after year, with the exception of Ohio State, Stanley displays zero clutch when it is most needed.

Hate to admit this but I had the opportunity to go to this game.
I declined as I was just as interested in watching the Minney/PSU game.

At what point do we change QBs? I mean, Alabama switched QBs in a national championship run. Does KF know more than Saban?

Stanley is a 3 year starter who never won a big game. Far and away my most disliked QB of the Ferentz era because it’s not lack of talent he’s just mentally weak.

Iowa is guaranteed to lose this game because we are still playing for a BIG title and Stanley is the QB. Stone cold lock.

Remind me of ANY game he’s won, let alone a big game. He’s certainly lost plenty due to poor play and inaccuracy. I guess he didn’t F up OSU but zero else.

I did have Wisky winning this 24-10....with Iowa then winning out for 9-3.
Stanley breaks all sorts of records....never wins a big meaningful game.

Latest posts