Hawkeyes vs Suckeyes Big 10 Tournament

At some point someone with intelligence would figure out that the problem isn’t “them” but the problem is you.

I like women’s basketball but I’m turned off from coming here because of YOU.
ClintonIA has hijacked and pretty much ruined the women's basketball forum and the wrestling one. A large majority of other posters on here can't stand the guy. Look at how he posts on here during women's game, he does frickin play-by-play. It's beyond annoying. Wish Rob would get rid of him, he's a total fruit cake.

ClintonIA has hijacked and pretty much ruined the women's basketball forum and the wrestling one. A large majority of other posters on here can't stand the guy. Look at how he posts on here during women's game, he does frickin play-by-play. It's beyond annoying. Wish Rob would get rid of him, he's a total fruit cake.

It's weird you say that because I was just thinking about this last night. Clinton might be the first legit Hawkeye fan that should be banned not because of anything specifically he did or trolling but because he's driving people away.

I'm sure it will never happen though as he's really not doing anything wrong.

It's weird you say that because I was just thinking about this last night. Clinton might be the first legit Hawkeye fan that should be banned not because of anything specifically he did or trolling but because he's driving people away.

I'm sure it will never happen though as he's really not doing anything wrong.

In the past I have seen people start a game day thread for a an IA women's game before ClintonIA did, but he would then create his own thread even after someone else already did. He's a douche bag. He thinks he owns the women's basketball forum because he has a creepy obsession with Iowa women's hoops.

That was poor game plan. osu destroyed that zone and it took way too long to get out of it.

It was a terrible coaching job by Lisa. They weren't ready to play. Need to give OSU credit though they never missed! I knew when Amanda wasn't playing we were doomed on the boards.

It was a terrible coaching job by Lisa. They weren't ready to play. Need to give OSU credit though they never missed! I knew when Amanda wasn't playing we were doomed on the boards.

I was shocked at her decision to stick with the zone in the 2nd half. Granted Ohio State was shooting absolutely lights out in that first half but when something isn't working you gotta change.

Overall she's a great coach but I think she stuck with her game plan WAY to long last night.

I was shocked at her decision to stick with the zone in the 2nd half. Granted Ohio State was shooting absolutely lights out in that first half but when something isn't working you gotta change.

Overall she's a great coach but I think she stuck with her game plan WAY to long last night.

Lisa refuses to use a POP defense. Very seldom does she change up the defense......ever. I don't even recall the triangle and 2 being used. It was a weird night all the way around. Hawks couldn't even make lay ups.

Lisa refuses to use a POP defense. Very seldom does she change up the defense......ever. I don't even recall the triangle and 2 being used. It was a weird night all the way around. Hawks couldn't even make lay ups.

I know and she's right in that she doesn't have the personnel to run POP, during the regular season it's not a big deal as 1 loss when a team is shooting over their heads isn't going to kill you. But when it's one and done I think she should adapt.

I know and she's right in that she doesn't have the personnel to run POP, during the regular season it's not a big deal as 1 loss when a team is shooting over their heads isn't going to kill you. But when it's one and done I think she should adapt.

Absolutely! One and done you need to try something! It's not like you need to use it the whole game. Change it up once in awhile. Being stuck in your ways isn't always going to work.

I don't buy in totally with the personnel thing for the POP. Granted it wouldn't be Monikas thing but Kathleen, Mac, Lexie, McKenna and Amanda ( or for Amanda Kate ) could run it for awhile. Heck she could of used Megan. I know she wouldn't work for an extended period but at least she could nail some threes along the way. Trying something is better than to keep banging your head against a wall. When OSU was shooting those 3s there wasn't a Hawk within 5 feet of them. Very disappointed in that showing.

I don't buy in totally with the personnel thing for the POP. Granted it wouldn't be Monikas thing but Kathleen, Mac, Lexie, McKenna and Amanda ( or for Amanda Kate ) could run it for awhile. Heck she could of used Megan. I know she wouldn't work for an extended period but at least she could nail some threes along the way. Trying something is better than to keep banging your head against a wall. When OSU was shooting those 3s there wasn't a Hawk within 5 feet of them. Very disappointed in that showing.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when Bluder said that. At least try it.