Hawkeyes vs Suckeyes Big 10 Tournament

ClintonIAfan

Iowa hit 6 three pointers in the 4th quarter, and forced 6 suckeye turnovers, love the fight at both end of the court.

ClintonIAfan

Don't worry about them, I put them all on ignore a long time ago. If they don't get replied to I don't even know they are here.

ClintonIAfan

Doyle was the leading scorer with 16. Meyer had 13 point, and 7 rebounds! What a game from her! Sevillian had 13 points and 4 of 5 shooting from 3 point range. Czinano had 11 points. Balanced scoring from Iowa today who hit 66% from 3 point range in the 4th quarter.

ClintonIAfan

Iowa's defense also held the suckeyes to 39% shooting from the field, and 23.1% from the 3 point range in the second half. 20% from the field and 0% from the 3 point range in the 4th the defense got things going to sparck the 4th quarter run.

BILLYBOBSTEXAS

At some point someone with intelligence would figure out that the problem isn’t “them” but the problem is you.

I like women’s basketball but I’m turned off from coming here because of YOU.
The good posters on the wrestling forum have left since he started threads there also.

ssckelley

Thanks for the tip!

Don't lower yourself to Clinton's level, he's perfectly fine posting in a thread all by himself. I came here looking to engage in discussion with real womens basketball fans and all he does is act like a dick and call me a troll. This is why these game threads are only 3 pages long with Clinton doing most of the commentary.

Latest posts