HAWKEYES ON TV - Information is here

Truly an honor for an old man to be recognized by clicheusername3, a legend on HN.

3c1f5fd52f8a2a6008dfb94dc0e8b302_keep-it-real.jpg

Pardon me youngster. We were listening on radio long before you got your doctorate, and also long before you were born. Why should that make it difficult to watch on TV. Like the oher guy said, why not be helpful onstead of a smartass.

Let's help each other. Can you tell me how to get this 8 track player to work as I am missing my Johnny Cash?

Let's help each other. Can you tell me how to get this 8 track player to work as I am missing my Johnny Cash?

Aw Jeez, when the 8 track came out (the youngsters here probably don't know what we're talking about) I was still into 45 records. By the time I got 8 track figured out I was trying to figure out ESPN3. Help?

Had an 8 track player in my first car, when I "upgraded" to a cassette player I thought I was the ****. And I was.

What ever happened to all isu home games being on who and all iowa home games on fox. It sucks watching games on a computer.

KCRG (9.1) will have it on tonight for those that live in eastern Iowa.

Last edited:
Where is the game listed on btn.com? I see it listed on btn2go, but not on btn.com. BTN.com needs to revamp their site....they still have 2010-2011 basketball standings up and they need to put a big LIVE EVENTS tab and list where stuff can be viewed.

I did find it by clicking the link that comes up after you click the TV icon next for the game on the schedule. Still have yet to find it on btn.com.

Last edited:

Latest posts