HAWKEYES ON TV - Information is here

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
HAWKEYES ON TV
If you can’t get to Carver-Hawkeye Arena (or visiting arenas), here’s how you can still watch the Iowa Men’s Basketball team this season.
BTN.com ONLY
Nov 11 – Chi State
Nov 14 – NC AT
Nov 17 – NIU
Nov 23 – Campbell
Dec 3 – Brown
Mediacom/BTN2Go/BTN.com
Nov 26 – IPFW
Dec 19 – Central Arkansas
Dec 22 – Boise State
BTN television
Nov 20 – Creighton
Dec 17 – Drake
All conference games except Nebraska, Penn State, at Northwestern, at Penn State, Wisconsin, at Nebraska.
ESPN Network
Both Nebraska games (ESPNU)
Both Penn State games (ESPNU)
At Northwestern (ESPNU)
Home vs Wisconsin (ESPN or ESPN2)
Others
ISU game will be covered by the Cyclone Television Network.
UNI game will be covered by UNI’s network

I'm out of town on saturday, so I guess I'll miss the first 7 games (I don't have Dish). Way to go B1G!

Oh thanks for screwing over my 84 year old grandfather who has Direct TV and no internet :mad: and loves Hawkeye basketball.

84 year old grandpa's know how to use a radio. ;)

True, but ya used to watch it on the local channels. Seems an odd trade off.. A farmer living 20 miles from IC can't get the game but some schmuck in Shanghai can via the interwebs and a little $.

84 year old grandpa's know how to use a radio. ;)

Pardon me youngster. We were listening on radio long before you got your doctorate, and also long before you were born. Why should that make it difficult to watch on TV. Like the oher guy said, why not be helpful onstead of a smartass.

Pardon me youngster. We were listening on radio long before you got your doctorate, and also long before you were born. Why should that make it difficult to watch on TV. Like the oher guy said, why not be helpful onstead of a smartass.

Guess I can't spell "instead" either.

Latest posts