Hawkeyes in Mix for 5th Year Forward from Tample?

Give it up Bryce, people will spin things to try and prove a point not matter how wrong, and hide behind ethics that fit their agenda.

The funny part of his comments, he seems to associate technical fouls with being a thug. Lots of irony there..

Are you seriously going to have a message board chat with another Clone fan on our message board. Really? Really? Cmon man...

Are you seriously going to have a message board chat with another Clone fan on our message board. Really? Really? Cmon man...

331291.jpg

Give it up Bryce, people will spin things to try and prove a point not matter how wrong, and hide behind ethics that fit their agenda.

The funny part of his comments, he seems to associate technical fouls with being a thug. Lots of irony there..
I am clone hater but have no idea what you mean. Can you explain what exactly you mean here.

So you're just going to pretend Kane didn't try to gouge some kid's eyes out? He was deservedly ejected from that game. But great point, Fred doesn't just transfer in thugs, he recruits them.

Roll eyes.

What is your opinion of McCabe?

Exactly. Most of the people saying stuff about transfers are probably trolling ISU fans. If you are an Iowa fan who is too stupid to realize the difference in a graduate who wants to play here his 5th year and a guy who got kicked off his previous team for legal problems or being a thug, then please don't wear Iowa apparel in public. I don't want people to lump me in the same category as you.

It's embarrasing enough as is wearing Iowa apparel out in public these days.

[/B][/U]
It's embarrasing enough as is wearing Iowa apparel out in public these days.

Yup.... Playing LSU in Outback bowl is sooo embarrassing! Making it to the tournament in basketball is soooo embarrassing.... Go back to the shed and take a nap you tool.

dave's gender identification issues are pathetic and depraved*, but he's got one thing right: this kid has no interest in iowa. he's stated it's down to indiana or iowa state.

screw both those teams.

*judy dench? seriously? what kind of self respecting diva models herself after a hag like that? helen mirren is far more fabulous.

ignoring any specific arguments, debate or point/counterpoint above (hope that's not too much for some of you from Ames to understand).... it never ceases to amuse, how sassy clone punks flood IOWA boards when they get a "W" or we have a tough loss... but then become completely invisible when they get their azzes kicked.

It's so child-like, attention-starved and driven by an inferiority complex.... classic "little brother syndrome". It never stops. And the most amusing thing of all...they don't even realize they're doing it.

Last edited:

Not all that mad, just really have a hard time understanding why Cyclone fans would try to have a supporting communication on a rival board.

There a few that actually offer great points, Bryce, Double wide, and a few others, and deliver some good trash talk when appropriate.

I actually don't have much problem with the Clones, as I live in Omaha and have my disdain fully booked for nebby.

I have never even been to the Cyclone board, not sure why I would.

Carry on Denchy.

Am I the only one trying to figure out which of the dirty 30 Denchy is, or has everyone but me already figured it out?

Roll eyes.

What is your opinion of McCabe?

Not sure of the relevance, but I wasn't a fan. I've expressed that opinion vehemently enough that some other poster started a thread asking for me to be banned. I thought it was a silly request, but you are really barking up the wrong team with this 'but what about McCabe' stuff.

Well so much for him...

RT @GoodmanESPN: Temple transfer Anthony Lee trimmed his list to five: Ohio State, Indiana, Louisville, Iowa State & Notre Dame.

Hope he ends up at either Louisville or ND. If he ends up at Iowa State at least it would only be for 1 game and at Carver. He will destroy Aaron White.

Latest posts