Hawkeyes Believe Offense Close to Breaking Through

Dean is a tool.

giphy.gif

hurt0.gif

tenor.gif

It is a recruiting failure when you have to replace 3 yr starters with FR at OT. where are the JRs, and SRs that should be on the roster at Tackle? We have injuries on the OL every year. This year is not much different. We don't have any upperclassmen depth at the position. That's a recruiting failure to some extent.
Maybe to some extent
Or maybe it is a recruiting success to have two freshman beat out upper class men who were also fairly highly touted?

So you watched it as well!

Here's how I see ISU, this year only. They held a TCU team averaging 37 points and ranked in the top five to 7 points and scored enough to win.

A few weeks earlier they beat another top five team, Oklahoma on the road, in a high scoring shootout.

Iowa, under KF, will not beat a top five program in a shootout.

As I've said in another thread. Give me Matt Campbell and the Iowa roster. It'd be so much more fund to watch.

Have a good evening. I'm as bored with you as I am with KF!
I’ve watched ISU. It’s not “exciting” PS4 spread and throw all over offense. They pound the ball between the tackles time and time again. They try clock control. Montgomery is the plus to their rushing attack.

Same philosophy of run first but they put extra receivers on the field instead of tight ends and run the same routes as Iowa. The main difference, and it’s a big one, is they throw jump balls to their 6’5” WRs over 5’11” CBs.

Props to them for using their strength but jump balls aren’t all that exciting to me. That’s why they don’t do them but once or twice a game in basketball.

I’ve watched ISU. It’s not “exciting” PS4 spread and throw all over offense. They pound the ball between the tackles time and time again. They try clock control. Montgomery is the plus to their rushing attack.

Same philosophy of run first but they put extra receivers on the field instead of tight ends and run the same routes as Iowa. The main difference, and it’s a big one, is they throw jump balls to their 6’5” WRs over 5’11” CBs.

Props to them for using their strength but jump balls aren’t all that exciting to me. That’s why they don’t do them but once or twice a game in basketball.
Montgomery is a very underrated player. I could see him playing on Sundays.

Surprised this article wasn't met with more positive feedback. Bunch of Debbie Downers.

Iowa fans understand the narrative. Simply hearing Iowa players and staff are frustrated with lackluster results is, well...

Show me the baby.

They are definitely a run first team...... Campbell has made no secret that is what he wanted. That is what made that Texas game so weird. I wonder if they will come to regret that game?

Btw, many people have wanted KF to spread people out to run the football.

Latest posts