Hawkeyes -7 v. Nebraska

Stuff like this makes me sick.

A damn 12 year old knows to use the 2 best TEs in the nation as much together as possible.

Unless you get butthurt from a tweet from a players brother.

I really am sick and tired of KF.

I just wish someone in the press conference room (preferably someone retiring) would ask Kirk, "So which is it, were you holding a petty immature grudge against Noah for something his brother said, or are you actually that stupid and inept offensively to not play your two best offensive weapons?"

I just wish someone in the press conference room (preferably someone retiring) would ask Kirk, "So which is it, were you holding a petty immature grudge against Noah for something his brother said, or are you actually that stupid and inept offensively to not play your two best offensive weapons?"

Snort. Well, you're not there in practice. You don't see how Easley and Groeneweg are performing in practice. We installed a few more plays that go their way and there's only one ball, so we didn't want Noah out there clogging up the amazing slant plays we put in place.

Iowa -7. One thing you can count on is that Iowa won't win but not cover, as we don't win close games. So, either Nebby wins by 3 or 4 or Iowa skates easily by at least 14.

Yeah I would probably jump on 7 if you can find it.
Obviously the larger the spread the more risk, but I would feel pretty confident up to 9. The push line at 10.
That said, I think we are talking 34-10 - 34 to 17 range.
I don't think it will be all that close.

You shouldn't have a problem at all finding Nebraska +7. It's moved up to 7.5 and 8 in some places. I think you should bet everything you own.

Snort. Well, you're not there in practice. You don't see how Easley and Groeneweg are performing in practice. We installed a few more plays that go their way and there's only one ball, so we didn't want Noah out there clogging up the amazing slant plays we put in place.
Don't forget our red zone target, Max Cooper.

He can miss time a leap for the ball with anyone we have.

You shouldn't have a problem at all finding Nebraska +7. It's moved up to 7.5 and 8 in some places. I think you should bet everything you own.

This feels like Goldman Sachs in 2008 to me. Rob is probably planning to lay 7 figures on Nebraska and needs to get all of us simpletons in there to keep his whale bet from moving the line too much.

I don't own anything. :) I travel light.
I will say I bet you a years premium membership that the line hit 8-9 by Thursday night.

I like the Hawks in this one. I wouldn't bet the house though. We need to contain Martinez and not let him extend drives with the scramble. Nate has to hit the open targets and we roll. Need a victory here badly or the neighbor lady who is from Nebbyland is all over me.

What Iowa offense will show up? What Iowa defense will show up? You don't get the answers before the test.

The most popular thread on the board right now is how the Huskers will kill the Hawkeyes. This should be easy money for you guys. ;)

Fant plays 75% of the time on offense and Epenesa plays 75% of the time on defense, Iowa's chances to win and cover the spread increase significantly. Trouble is with KF you never know what the hell he's going to do. They both play less than 50% of the snaps and yes Iowa is likely not to beat the spread and may lose big.

We will know after about 3:00 Friday I guess.

Fant plays 75% of the time on offense and Epenesa plays 75% of the time on defense, Iowa's chances to win and cover the spread increase significantly. Trouble is with KF you never know what the hell he's going to do. They both play less than 50% of the snaps and yes Iowa is likely not to beat the spread and may lose big.

We will know after about 3:00 Friday I guess.

That's true. The Iowa coaches sometimes intentionally try to lose. It's crazy.

That's true. The Iowa coaches sometimes intentionally try to lose. It's crazy.

Rob, don't put words into my post. I never said nor indicated the Iowa coaches try to lose. Take off your rose colored glasses so you can see what the rest of America, not just Hawk fans have seen. Put your best athletes on the field and your odds of winning go up. That's in any sport.

I like the Hawks in this one. I wouldn't bet the house though. We need to contain Martinez and not let him extend drives with the scramble. Nate has to hit the open targets and we roll. Need a victory here badly or the neighbor lady who is from Nebbyland is all over me.

#1 Whoa, never bet the house on KF teams covering or even playing consistently.

#2 Would it be a bad thing if the neighbor lady from Nebby would get all over you?

Which Iowa offense will show up? Answer me that somebody.
Which *^%&%*$# Coaching staff will show up. They've been more inconsistent than the players. I guess we show up and play well so Kirk can puff him and his staff up and say "what's everybody bitching about we had a great 8-4 year." What a poor performance.

Rob, don't put words into my post. I never said nor indicated the Iowa coaches try to lose. Take off your rose colored glasses so you can see what the rest of America, not just Hawk fans have seen. Put your best athletes on the field and your odds of winning go up. That's in any sport.

Where did I put those damn glasses? Hang on. I need to find them before I can reply to your post.

FWIW Eppy still needs improvment when it comes to setting a consistent edge. Martinez could make him pay dearly for that.

We can't let him get loose and extend drives. Hes the only hope they've got.

FWIW Eppy still needs improvment when it comes to setting a consistent edge. Martinez could make him pay dearly for that.

We can't let him get loose and extend drives. Hes the only hope they've got.

I so sick of hearing the friggin line from people. Every d-end Iowa has, including Hesse has gotten burned this year on the outside.

Latest posts