Hawkeyegamefilm

Derek Pagel

Was in the Des Moines area for awhile did NFL front office work and/or scouting before and if I am not mistaken I think he went back to it.

When Jon was living in Des Moines I know he liked going to former players in the area for breakdowns for the website.

Incorrect.

Derek Pagel

Was in the Des Moines area for awhile did NFL front office work and/or scouting before and if I am not mistaken I think he went back to it.

When Jon was living in Des Moines I know he liked going to former players in the area for breakdowns for the website.

Incorrect.

Well, that would've been my guess too. Guess not. I suppose you can't reveal who it is, Makaveli? Any clues you can provide? Who is this mystery man!?

Well, that would've been my guess too. Guess not. I suppose you can't reveal who it is, Makaveli? Any clues you can provide? Who is this mystery man!?

Why do you care? Respect the man's privacy. If he wanted his name out there, he would put it out there.

Well put. He doesn't want it out there, so I don't know why people don't leave it be.

It's human nature to be curious. And the people on here who do happen to know don't seem like they'd confirm if a guess is actually correct, so I don't really see the harm in people wondering.

I think of it like in Spider Man 2 (the Sam Raimi version, not this new one) when he loses his mask on the train, but then the guy hands it back to him. The people get it: he has chosen to hide his identity, and since he's working for their benefit, they should respect that.

While I know it's not Merton Hanks I kind of wish it was. He was one of my favorite Hawks. He's to busy handing out fines as the uniform police for the NFL. I guess the chicken neck helped prepare him to see all the players on the field.

I think of it like in Spider Man 2 (the Sam Raimi version, not this new one) when he loses his mask on the train, but then the guy hands it back to him. The people get it: he has chosen to hide his identity, and since he's working for their benefit, they should respect that.

Those peoples' curiosities are satisfied, though. Much easier to respect/keep the secret when you know the answer than it is to not wonder when you don't.

pakibomb.jpg

I have a brother who's wife's cousin's uncle-in-law said his co-worker knows for a fact that hawkeyegamefilm is a man named Guido Makaveli. Take it FWIW.

Has anyone ever seen JDMiller and HawkeyeGamefilm at the same place at the same time? Who's to say this isn't another of Jon's clever alts?

Has anyone ever seen JDMiller and HawkeyeGamefilm at the same place at the same time? Who's to say this isn't another of Jon's clever alts?

Not a chance. That is like reading Shakespeare and Dr. Seuss and saying they might be written by the same person.

Those peoples' curiosities are satisfied, though. Much easier to respect/keep the secret when you know the answer than it is to not wonder when you don't.

It really shouldnt be that big of a deal to people. Why is it a big deal?

Guy obviously knows his stuff and wants his identity to be kept secret.

Latest posts